Dare You -Exclamation Point Fanfiction-

Prologue- 16 year old Addie Dean is the type of girl that loves to have fun. She's random, silly, honest, and is always herself around everyone. She's rarely shy and is just a regular, down to earth, teenage girl with friends and good grades. Shes 5'4 with long auburn hair that reached all the way down to her waist and she had shining blue eyes. Light freckles were scattered across her nose and cheek bones and she had perfect heart shaped lips. She was wanted by many guys at her school, but never knew it, or believed it.

The only bad thing is that her parents always ingnore her, and when the did give her attention, it's because she's being blamed for something that wasn't her fault, or had nothing to do with her. But when her parents die in a terrible car wreck, she has to move in with her Uncle that she hasn't seen in four years. But Addie didn't care much because she loved her Uncle and they were always very close. He was really the only family she actually had. But he lived in Maryland, and Addie lived in California.

When she moves in and bumps into one of her new neighboors, the attraction is obvious. Did I mention he was Paul Zimmer from Exclamation Point? And she becomes bestfriends with him and Danny Edge? Will Addie and Paul become more than friends? Find out in Dare You. 

I promise the book is better than the description... Enjoy!

~Addie~