Chapter 8

1/18/16
------------------------------

"Wait hold up, now?" I stared at him with a question look on my face as he nodded,"Now."

I pulled out a blonde wig and a set of Aqua colored contacts then inside of the bag was clothes, I'm thinking these are Lily's clothes at least I hope they are. I hope Charles doesn't have these clothes.

There was a pair of brown boots that went to my ankles, a pair of ripped boyfriend jeans, a baggie gray long sleeve t-shirt, and a tan cardigan that reached mid-thigh.

Then at the bottom of the bag was a black purse that had a strap went across my shoulder.

"Aww, your so cute! If only I was your stylist it would be so fun!" Lily squired as I walked out of the bathroom after changing.

"Sure, I'll keep that in mind." I told her as she bear hugged me tightly. Me and Charles exchange looks and got out of the apartments.

We soon got into his car as he started to drive," Your so lucky to have a girlfriend like Lily, she can tidally do better than you." I teased him but he just smiled at me.

"I know I'm lucky, everyday that I'm with her seems like a miracle for me." He just chuckles as a his smile becomes the biggest smile I've ever seen on him. They're cute together and they're always happy together.

Charles's car stopped as we arrived to the 'Locks' company, it seemed bigger today than yesterday. I put in the ear set into my ear and get out of his car.

"Copy B?" Charles said through the ear set as I give him a thumbs up. Charles pulls out his computer from behind his seat and I go into the building.

I pressed my ear set and asked Charles,"Hey how do I get inside of the building without an ID?" He just told me to look inside of my purse and I did, there was an ID card with my picture of me.

He probably photoshop my hair color so it's blond instead of brown. I slide the card through the scanner hoping that the system will let me go through, and it did. I don't know how Charles does it but it works all the time.

I stepped into the company, their were guards everywhere, they had at least 20 times more guards this time than last time. I guess they decided to upgrade after the incident yesterday, the guards look at me staring at my every step that I walk.

I got to the elevator and inside of the elevator was a familiar face, it was Edwin. Why do I always see him at the worse times possible?

He was in a black suit and his hair was gelled back tightly away from his face. I took out my phone and decided to text Charles.

Hey can you check on something for me? I texted him and glanced over to Edwin one more time. Then he caught me looking and looked back at me, I immediately looked forward as if I never stared at him in the first place.

"Have I-" He was cut by the elevator noise as I stepped out of it but he staked in there. He stood there with his hands behind his back like an old businessman.

My phone buzzed and I checked it, it was Charles Sure. I texted him to do an background check on the connection between Edwin Jackson and Cindy Smith. He did the background check as I told him to do and he explained it to me as I walked down the hallway to Luke Python's office.

"So apparently he's a son to a rich billionaire that lives in San Fresco, California. He's the middle child out of three children, his older brother is the Vice-CEO of the largest technology seller in the world. His dad is the owner of the company, him and his brother will soon inherit the company.

The company is called 'Stars' it's worth 17 trillion dollars.

Then Cindy Snow is the daughter of Mrs. Smith, also known as Kit-Kat, the richest fashion designer with 5 lines of make up, and 6 lines of clothes. She also helps fund almost 75% of technology experiments.

So 'Stars' depends a lot on Kit-Kat and if they lose the funding then their production will slow down. Their company can fall immediately if Kit-Kat doesn't keep funding money for 'Star'." He finished explain as everything made since for once.

The reason he doesn't push her away was because he's afraid that she'll tell her mom. If her mom knows then his dad's company will fall, it's all because of power in the economy.

I arrived at the office, in front of the door was a metal plate that labeled 'Luke Python'. Two guards were in front of the office, they stood firm with their muscles out making everyone fear them.

"Excuse me I'm here to talk to Mr. Python." I stated as a guard walks a step forward toward me. "Mr. Python is busy, please come another day." The bald guard said with a straight face.

I honestly didn't believe in the guard, I nudged the guard by my elbow. "Oh come on buddy how about you let me it." I winked at him but he didn't move a muscle.

"Let her in its fine." A voice from inside of the office called out, it was a man, it was Luke.

The guard gave up as him and the other  guard move away from the door while opening the door for me. I looked around the office, it's the same as yesterday except the window isn't broken anymore. In the middle of the office is a black couched rolling chair.

The black chair was facing the window on the other side of the office, "Welcome Alex Williams."

How did he know my name? I've never seen him before, how does he know me?

---------------------------------------

Vote/Comment/Follow