Chapter 2

May 10th, 2015 (Monday)

An hour to go in this godforsaken airplane ride to this godforsaken state to live in this godforsaken mansion with these possibly hot chicks. Possibly...

I tried sneaking past my dad, but that only made him angrier. You see, my plan was to get out at five A.M. through my window to runaway to Dylan's or Luke's house, but as soon as I got out, he was standing there, crossing his arms and giving me a death glare. Freaked the shit outta me. Plan A, failed.

My next plan was to fake an injury. I got up at nine and limped down the stairs. 

"Dad, I think I twisted my ankle walking down the stairs." I told him. 

"Mmhm. By the way, that desk the dumb ass kid threw landed on your car." he said, not taking his eyes off his news paper. 

"What the hell!" I yelled and ran to the window. My car was perfectly fine. 

"I see your ankle is fine."  he told me, looking at me through the corner of his eyes. 

I sighed and face palmed myself.

"You are going. That's final." he said, putting his newspaper down and getting up. 

I sat down on my couch and leaned my head against it. 

"But-" I tried. 

"No buts. Besides, it's California, you'll have fun."  And with that I knew, plan B failed. 

Plan C was to run as soon as he let me step out of the house but, these bodyguards came and blocked me. They were at least a foot taller than me, and I was like about six feet. Plan C, failed.

I'm in the airplane now. What part of I don't want to go does anyone not understand?

Oh. The plane has landed, and it's time to go to the godforsaken place called "California". I wish I was back in Minnesota. Write to ya later, bye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Airport terminal 11. Departure --->

I read the sign and followed the arrows leading me outside. 

"Are you Taylors?" a man in a black tux asked me. He had a seriously deep voice. 

"Uhh..yea." I said with a questioning voice. "Who wants to know?" I asked, jokingly.

"The Stephan family. They are happy to have you at their house for these couple of months." he said and turned to walk. He was at least 6'8. Damn and I thought I was tall. What's with all of these bodyguards making me self-conscience?

We walked towards a black limousine. Now I know I should be used to this but seriously, why are they taking me there in a limo. I'm not special or anything. 

.......................................................................................................

After about an hour we came about a neighborhood with average sized houses.

Great, my father lied to me, I thought. I looked at the ground and sighed. Where's the mansion?

After two minutes the limo stopped and I reluctantly looked outside. I looked away but had to give a second glance. This place is the size of a resort in Hawaii, god damn. They must be richer than my father, that's a shame. I mean he is his boss.

The driver opened the door. "Your stay, sir." he said and I got out. Okay, maybe he didn't lie, but I was still mad. It was only like....my fourth time doing something stupid, he could give me another chance, right. Okay....maybe four is a lot of times.