08

-Aly's POV-
I wake up from Enobaria telling me to hurry up. I climb out of bed and strips out of my clothes that I slept in. I put on my training clothes and walks out of my room.

I walk to the dining room and sits down, "Morning Brutus and Enobaria." I see Cato walking in with a cheesy grin on and sits down next to me. I mentally groan and plant a fake smile on my face.
"Morning Aly." Cato says to me.
I say smoothly, "Cato."
Cato opened his mouth to say something but got cut off by Brutus.

"Today we have the individual training sessions. Show your best skills." Brutus said.
I nod, "Ok."
"Alright." Cato says.

We wait in the corridors of the training room. The girl tribute is called first then the boy tribute.

I hear a robotic voice say, "Glimmer Carner."

Glimmer stands up and starts walking towards the doors of the training room. She has a confident grin on her face. A good 25 minutes later she comes back.

"Marvel Stanford," the voice called out.

Marvel stood up and walked towards the doors. 30 minutes later he walks through the doors. He walks by me and whispers to me to aim straight. I smile when he says that. I wait until my name is called.

"Aly Stonebridge."

I stand up and start walking but a hand grabbed my wrist. I turn to see Cato holding on to my wrist. I sigh.

"What?" I asked.
"Good luck and aim straight." He tells me.
I yank my wrist out of his grip, and nod at him in thanks.

"Aly Stonebridge, District 2." I call out.
I walk over to the knife throwing station. A knife with a curved blade catches my eye. I position myself and throw the knife. I watch as it lands in the the bulls eye of the target. I grab a knife with a smaller blade and aims it at another target. I hear their pencils scraping on the evolution sheet.

I move onto the bow and arrows. I grab a silver bow and an arrow. I pull back the arrow and take a deep breathe before releasing. It lands in the target. I smirk.

I moved onto the plant I.D. I matched all the poisonous plants and the ones that aren't, and got them all correct.

The Head GameMaker dismisses me. I say thank you. I walk out with a confident smile on my face. I walk by Cato and tell him good luck.

I am pretty sure I got a high score.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heyyy, guess who's back with an update! I just want to say I am truly sorry for not updating anything at all. I have been super super busy with school, cheer and dance. I love all of you who have stayed with me since my last update!❤ I hopefully am back for good now.

Xx Gabby😘