t h i r t e e n

Thirteen

Evan.

I ran down the street hoping to find something that would tell me where she was. I was hurting because I knew she was hurting. I was scared by what he meant. Let's be honest, unknown scared the shit out of me. I don't even know why. Maybe he was because he said he'll kill her if I came near. I have no clue. I was scared for her life as well of mine.

Unknown texted.

You better stop looking, people will think you're crazy running around outside at 6am in the morning.

I looked at my watched, noticing the time. It's been two hours since she was taken from me. I can't believe she's gone, I won't be able to hold her anymore.

I dropped down in front of her house, covering my eyes. I heard the door slam close and someone running towards me. They placed a hand onto my shoulder shaking me. I looked up to see her dad.

"Evan, are you okay? You look lost." Why was he not freaking out about Az being gone? Why was he worried about me?

"I-um- where is Azalea?" I questioned him. He looked as me confused as if he didn't know who I was talking about.

"Who?" No. No he didn't just forget about his own daughter! How?

"Your daughter, Azalea."

"Evan, our daughter's name is Rose, and she's in college now. Maybe you should go home and get some rest. You look like you need it." He informed me picking me up from the ground. Yeah, maybe this is all a bad dream. Maybe if I sleep she will be beside me again. I nodded, walking away toward my house. "Evan! Did you drop his?!"

I stopped as I turned around. Her dad held her phone in his hand. Her phone. Thank god, something of hers!  I nodded running up towards him grabbing her phone.

"Thank you..My mom would have been pissed if I lost my phone." I laughed then told him goodbye before walking away. I opened her phone going through her messages. The last people she texted was me last night. The person before though, was Ashton. Maybe he had something to do with this! I ran home, going up to my room. I dialed his number as he immediately answered.

"Hello?"

"Ashton, have you heard from Az?"

"Who?"

"You know who! Your best friend!"

"Evan man, you need to get some rest. I think you're going crazy. Maybe finals are getting to your head."

"How did you know it was me?"

"Because this is your phone number, man."

"Oh yeah..my bad..maybe I need some sleep. Sorry I'll let you go."

I hung up, chewing on my bottom lip. I was going crazy and everyone seen it. This was part of his stupid plan. Everyone was soon to think I was fucking crazy. Seeing a girl that no one knows exist now! Maybe she didn't exist...Maybe all along, she wasn't real. Maybe I was crazy. I shook my head, and slapped myself.

NO! She is real! Evan don't give in to it! That's what he wants you to think! He wants you to forget about her. You shouldn't forget about her. Especially when she need you the most.

Maybe I do need to rest. Maybe this is all a dream, though.

I laid down, placing my head into my pillow. I closed my eyes letting the darkness hold me.

"EVAN! HELP ME! PLEASE! I DONT KNOW WHERE I AM! HES TRYING TO CONTROL ME! MAKE ME HIS, BUT I DONT WANNA BE HIS!" Her voice screamed inside my head.

I suddenly woke up, looking over at the clock. 10am. I groaned knowing I didn't get enough sleep. I had to look for her. She needs me more than ever!

I'm coming Az, don't you worry!

Azalea.

I cried because I missed him. My poor Evan is out there going crazy because he knew me while no one else didn't. Ashton's plan was working and I couldn't do anything about it. I yanked on my chain opening to pull free somehow. All it did was make the cuffs dig into my skin. I whimpered in pain as I fell weak.

I had to stay strong, for Evan. Maybe if I pretend to be under his command he'll let me out of the chains. No it'll never work, knowing him he could probably read my mind. I looked down at my knees, wishing I was dead at this moment. Then the door opened, I looked up hoping it was Evan. But it wasn't. It was Ashton bringing me food.  At least the food and as decent other than that the room sucked ass. When I get out of his I was giving him a bad review on Yelp.

"Azalea, don't fight too much and the chains won't hurt you." He walked down the stairs, with this plate in his hands.

"Well if I want chained up in the first place I wouldn't have to fight against the stupid chains!" I rolled my eyes as my sassineess got the best of me. I was tired of his games and his little rules. I wish I never met him in the first place. Why did I have to fall for that nice smile and nice hair?! I need to learn how to read people for now on. This is like the third time I get in trouble, and can't help myself. I was secretly pissed at myself for letting this happen to me.

"Now Az-"

"Don't call me that, only Evan gets to call me that, you piece of shit." I said angrily.

"Don't be stubborn."

"Yeah well I can't help it, it comes with the package of Azalea." 

He laughed softly as he place the food onto the ground. Let me tell you I was scared to eat what he cooked for me a few times but his cooking was great. At least he was feeding me I could give him that.

"Everyone has forgotten about you, even your parents. No one knows you're even gone, well expect your pity little boyfriend." He laughed once more as I glared at him. He was pissing me off.

"You'll never get away with this. He'll find me, and kill you!"

"How would he even know  it's me? What are you going to use some of your mind reading skills to send him a message?" He laughed shaking his head. "Now eat up you slut, I need you healthy! "

With that he left out the room, leaving me to eat like a fucking dog. I felt disgusted with myself but it was the only way I could stay alive.

Evan I hope you find me soon...please...

*****

Short chapter I know. Sorry I know I was telling you guys I would be posting Sunday. But I got this job but then they fired me...

Yeah life has been Rough this week.

I'm sorry guys.

I hope you enjoy.

Bye.

-k