Intertwined: Chapter 2-2. COOKIES!

Now that Jesse was fully dressed and practise was over we could finally go home, that is if Jesse ever did come out of those changing rooms...

 “Shotgun on driving!” Jesse squealed running out of the gym doors towards the car park like a ninja.

I watched after him as he hadn't drove to school and that I had my car keys, I followed after Jesse apologizing to those who he bumped into. As they were also the ones I bumped into also. I caught up after Jesse who stood pouting next to my car as I pulled out my car keys. He face instantly lit up at the sight of them as he reached out for them.

"My car. I'll drive." I stated.

"Why can't I drive for you Princess?" Jesse moaned instantly walking over to the driver's side.

"I don't trust you to drive my car that's all..." I replied.

"Come on Mitchell, I'm seventeen. One. Seven. Double digits. I even have my driving license!" Jesse ranted as he showed me the laminated piece of card.

I didn't bother reading what it had said as I just laughed at the photo chosen for the card. The only difference with this Jesse was that his hair bleached blond almost shaded green, whilst the real-life Jesse was auburn haired. I flickered my gaze between the two and snickered. Jesse pulled the card back trying to find what I was laughing at as I laughed hugging my ribs tightly.

"Didn't you time how long you had the dye on?" I laughed.

"Ha - Ha." Jesse mimicked my laugh from earlier. "Sure, I did."

I clutched onto my ribs as the pain was excruciating as I panted trying to catch my breath, I tossed Jesse the car keys giving up. He unlocked the car jumping into the driver's seat honking several times, I got into the backseat and flopped closing the door behind me. Jesse continued to whoop loudly as I laid on my back waiting for him to start driving.

  "Where do you wanna go?" I asked. 

"I'm in the mood for-" Jesse started.

 "-Starbucks preferably a hot chocolate, a steaming cup of hot chocolate." I finished.

 Jesse scrunched his face up, "But I don't like coffee or tea-"

 "-I'll buy you some cookies if they have any."

Jesse's face lit up once more and he clapped his hands together,  sometimes I wonder if Jesse really is seventeen, but it was confirmed by his driving license that he was indeed seventeen. Hah, his driving license. Haha.

                                              *                                       *                                       *      

I laughed clutching onto my ribs once more and fell off the seats but stopped as the pain was consistently eating away at me. I gasped out trying to get back onto the backseats but it was difficult as I continued to be thrown back off.

 "Are we going yet?" I asked as I was suddenly thrown off the seats once more.

"We're already here Mitchell?" Jesse replied.

"That explains why I kept being thrown off the seats - Oh my ribs." I moaned climbing back onto the backseat.

"Come on Princess or I'm going to carry you into Starbucks." Jesse replied as he got out and stood at  the now open backseat door.

"Stop calling me that! And my ribs hurt so bloody badly." I groaned hugging my ribs.

"That's exactly why I'm going to carry you into Starbucks." Before I could protest I was dragged out the car by my feet until my butt hit the car park ground. Ow.