He Got You Pregnant Part 1

A/n: HEY GUYS THIS IS A REQUEST FROM ANONYMOUS AND FOR THE OTHER PERSONS WHO REQUESTED I'LL UPDATE IT SOON!

♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡

You went to Korea for a photo shoot since the people in Korea wants you to be in there magazine you were from U.S., you were only staying there for 3 months but at the 3 months something happened. You met the Kpop Idol Gdragon leader of the bigbang, you two kept on seeing each other ever since two of you met at the photo shoot. One day he confessed to you

GD: (y/n), I know it's been only 2 weeks but I Love you, i dont know why i just always have butterflies in my stomach when I'm close to you, so (y/n) will u be my girlfriend?

You: J-Jiyong I love you to but..... you know I'm only staying here for 3 months... plus u still have ur carrer

GD: i don't care I'll visit you sometime and you'll visit me also sometime... so is it a yes?

You: *giggles* YES!

Then he hugged you. Days went on and on until it was already the the last day of your stay. Jiyong brought you to the Bar then you two kept on talking until u two were so drunk because u two drank a lot so then Jiyong and you went to apartment "drunkly" thank God he didnt crash his car then he opened his apartment locked the door then he brought you to.his room then..... you two had sex (sorry but Im not gonna make smuts or lemons here)

Then the next day you woke up early well you were shock because you were naked until you recalled what happened last night so you facepalmed then you wrote a letter to Jiyong that your going back to U.S. then you went to your hotel and pack all of your stuff.

Then you went to the airport and then take a leave taking the last look of Korea then you whispered

"I'll see you soon Kwon Jiyong"