10

Me: jack? are you okay?

Jack: how don't you know who I am?

Me: what do u mean? ur jack.

Jack: Jack gilinsky, im social media famous or whatever bullshit.

I take a few minutes and go onto Twitter, finding his Twitter with the little verification sign.

"@.jackgilinsky: this girl is gorgeous, it's surreal" 3 hr ago.

Damn 3,693 retweets and 5,000 favorites.

"@.jackgilinsky: im all about her." 1 hr ago

"@.jackgilinsky: IM DRUNK AND SHE WONT GET OFF OF MY MIND" 28 mins ago

I go back to the little green imessage app, clicking jack and i's conversation.

Jack: can I hear your voice? I'm in bed, alone.

Me: call me.

My screen changes to jack with a pink heart as the two options show at the bottom. i hit the accept lightly, pressing on the speaker choice. I lean against my pillows, sighing softly.

"Jack." I whisper. "Are you okay?"

"Say my name one more time."

"Jack." I mumble once again. He doesn't reply as I hear him let out a light breath.

"I hope I remember this in the morning." He mumbles. I can just picture him staring up at his poster covered ceiling he told me about one day.

"Hopefully you will." I smile lazily, looking into the dark of my room.

"I love your voice." He blurts out after silence fell over us for a little bit. "It's so soft and nice, it fits you." He mumbles a slow explanation.

"I hate that I'm drunk right now." He rants. I giggle softly and he quickly stops his rant to listen. "I wish you were with me." He slurs, his voice turning deep and husky as if he just woke up.  "I don't mean it like that. I just want to touch you and wrap my arms around you so I know that you are real." I sigh loudly, closing my eyes.

"I'm real, that picture is actually me." I try.

"It's burnt in my mind." He whispers. "Your small hand forming that cute little peace sign. Your lips, god your lips. You're really fucking hot, Arabella. Don't forget that, alright?"

"Alright Jack." I nod, even though he can't see me. "I'm going to let you go, go to bed and text me tomorrow."

"Okay, night baby." He mumbles, waiting for me to reply. I smile widely, blushing wildly.

"Night Jack." I hang up and place my phone on the nightstand as I finally fall back asleep.