Ch 1

( A/n) Hey this is my first Laxus x reader so I hope you enjoy 😜😝
(Y/n) ( Your name )
(Fr/n) ( Friends name )
(F/c) ( favorite color)
(L/n) ( last name)

(n/n) ( nickname )

~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n) pov
( in nightmare )
" * pant * ( Fr/n) *pant* where are .. You !!! "
(Oh and you are like 9 in your nightmare/memory )
I say as I run down a long hallway field with screams then I hear someone call my name " (Y/n)!!!! Help!!" I recognized the voice it was ( Fr/n).

I ran down the black hallway heading toward the room I heard my friend.

I stop at the tall black door was her pleads for help came from.

The door slowly opens I hesitated to go In for a minute but I slowly stepped into the room. I felt something warm on my bare feet I slowly look down at my feet and saw a red liquid all over the floor I got scared and started to move away until I heard someone walking towards me I hastily look up to see who it was. To my surprise, I saw (Fr/n) standing there full of blood " ( F...R/n) "
I was about to walk up to her but before I could take a step forward she says " you c..could ..... h..have saved me" I looked at her she had a cut right through her. Her right side of her body was gone but she continued to say I could have saved her.

I fell  to my knees putting my hands to my ears so I could not listen to her anymore
" STOOP STOOP" I sobbed
(End of nightmare )

I jumped up panting and sweating. I put my hand in front of my eyes just looking down at the blankets. I lay back down and look up at the ceiling thinking about the dream I just had. I looked up at the clock and seen it was 12:01. I sighed and got out of bed  to get ready for Fairy Tail which I was a part of for  9 years went and had a shower to wash my long (H/c)that had smelled really bad from sweating  because I had been on a mission that took me three days to finish and there were no showers of baths in the woods. I got out of the shower and walked to my dresser and put on a black tank top that fit close to my curves with (f/c) shorts with black combat boots and tied my long (H/c) in a pigtail.( if you don't have long hair or curves you can change it to anything you want ) 

***( TIME SKIP TO THE GUILD BECAUSE I AM LAZY LOL)***

I opened the guild hall doors to Fairy tail to only be welcomed by a chair hitting me in the face. " Hey WATCH WHERE YOU ARE THROWING THINGS YOU IDIOTS"  I yelled at  Natsu and Gray while I was holding my bloody nose. " y...yes...s...sir," they both said hugging each other you were strong as Erza you walked past to go see Mira because your nose did not stop bleeding.

" Hey Mira I need a tissue " you told Mira she turned around and gasps " (n/n) what happen to you ?! " she said garbing a tissue and putting it on you nose which hurt a little " Natsu and Gray threw a chair at me " you looked back at Natsu and Gray who were calling each other names and then back at Mira who was laughing " whats so funny Mira " you asked garbing the glass of water she put down for you " nothing it is just everytime you walk through the door you all ways get hit with some something or someone " she said and you giggled " Ya you are right wall I am going to find a job on the board talk later see ya " you said walking to the board I grabbed one that said    "Help a demon is attacking our village 6 000 000 R"  

I took down the paper and went upstairs to give it to the old man.  I was halfway to the old man someone grabbed the paper out of my hand I spun around to see who it was with a glare but the glare went away after you see who it was. " Laxus give me back my paper," you said to be he ignored you and kept reading the mission.

(A/n)
I hope you enjoyed
Sorry if it is bad

(A/n) I hope you enjoyed Sorry if it is bad

Comment and like