Scott ........

Scott. Scott. Why is he the only thing I can think of. Scott, Scott what. What's his last name. My heart has a aching pounding that only happens when you love someone. I lost that feeling when my mom died and now it's back. Why.

I rush to school the next day hoping I run into Scott again. no luck. Its been two weeks since he toke me to the nurse and I haven't seen him since. But the all change. I was on my way to leave for home when two football jock approach me.

" Your the one who mother died seven years ago right?" tom said. one of the jock

" Isn't your father the one who bang up all the lonely woman in this town." Dan continued

" Yea, I heard about that. Hey are you jealous. Maybe you want your old man to do it to you" Tom said

I felt at the moment to smack him, to punch him. I want him to die, to take back what he said.

" Come on Tom that wasn't funny. She can't help it that her father is a bum. She is just loves giving her father what he wants to help him with the loss of hid love one" Dan said laughing.

That was it. I jumped. I punch Dan because he was the closer one to me. When I was on my way to get Tom, two pairs of hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me. I didn't know who was holding me and I didn't care. I try to get out of my holder hands but I got pulled and my holder was taking me to one of the empty classroom.

" Wow. your strong. Feisty one aren't you" he said

I didn't want to look back because I felt the need to punch the one who was holding down because he let those two jocks go. But the voice sounded familiar.

" Come on turn around" he said. So I did and it was Scott.

" Now isn't that better" he said

What the HELL I thought. I'm so mad because I had them, those jocks and he let them go

" WHAT DO YOU WANT" I said no what I yelled

" Why so mad" he said

" You let those jock leave and I had them" I said

" Why were you so deperate to get a hold of them" he said a little louder,

" WHY IS IT YOUR BUSINESS" I YELLED AGAIN

" YOUR RIGHT IT'S NON OF MY BUSINESS BUT A CUTE GIRL LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T BE PUNCHING PEOPLE OUT OF NOWHERE IF THEY AFFONDED YOU" HE SCREAMED

" You think I'm hopeless right? that I can't take care of myself. Who do you think I am. NO WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO TELL ME THAT I CAN'T BE PUNCHING PEOPLE WHEN THEY AFFOND ME" I SAID

" Did you not hear the word cute in my sentence. When I said you are cute and punching people isn't the best answer."

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. The guy I been fantasizing about just called me cute.

" They said some bad things about me, ok. They affonded me about my past and said some really horrible things about me connecting to my father. I just lost it" I said.

" You look beat up, let me take you home" he said

" NO. I mean i'll walk it's fine. bye". I mean I do want to go home with him but my dad and if those jocks said anything to a teacher i'm toast. I would get a beaten for a week, maybe live in the attic for a month. I should be hopeful because I might be able to stop my dad from raping me.

I was half way to my house when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Then a soft lip caught my lips and I was pulled into a deep kiss. When I open my eyes it was Scott.

" That is an invitation for calling me and an invitation for sticking together. Also I was hoping to do that back at the school after I called you cute but I think now is a better time. "

I didn't know what to do, so I smiled and he smiled and started to walk away and I did the same.

Wait I don't have his number. How can I call him. But that's not important now, I just got kissed and I liked it. As I was about to turn the corner I hear..

" Names Scott."

I look back to see him but Scott was nowhere to be seen.

" Scott, huh."

All I hear the rest of the way home is..

" Names Scott. Scott  ........"