Complications - Niall Horan & Bridgit Mendler Fanfic

Niall stopped and looked around. He was alone. No-one but him had turned up. He had been tricked, and to make matters worse, the one who had tricked him was his girlfriend! He felt a tear trickle down his cheek. He turned to leave. CLICK! The door opened behind him. "Niall? At least someone turned up. I was just thinking this was the worst birthday ever! And that no-one likes me. Not even you! But... Niall? What's up?" Bridgit asked. Bridgit had been with Niall for 3 months now, and it was her birthday. It would soon be Niall's birthday, the 13th of September wasn't far ahead!

"Umm.... Bridgit, baby?" Niall asked. "Yeah, Niall?" she replied. "T-T-This isn't gonna work. I am so sorry, but... it's o-o-over..." Niall whispered, frowning, and got up to go, but Briodgit pulled him back down. "What do you mean, 'It's not gonna work'? What the heck is up with you lately? You're so MOODY!!" Bridgit shouted at Niall, and Niall froze. "you know what? You're right! IT ISN'T GONNA WORK BETWEEN US! SO MANY COMPLICATIONS HAVE COME UP AND SPLIT US APART DAY BY DAY! YOU ARE CORRECT TO SAY THAT IT IS OVER! BECAUSE IT IS!!!!"

Trudging home in the pouring rain, Niall stopped and looked at his reflection in a puddle. "She's right. What is wrong with me?" he asked himself, but got no reply. He carried on walking until he got back to the boys' flat. The tears returned to his eyes, and soon turned into a waterfall, falling from his eyes. "She'll never let me in again. Never! What have I done!?" he cried, his blue eyes now red and bloodshot. 

FLOP! Niall landed on his bed. Memories of his time with Bridgit rushed round his confused brain as he cried his eyes out. No-one but him was in. RING!! RING!! His phone rang at full volume. "Hello?" Niall said quietly. "Niall? You there? Mate, where are you!? We're all meant to be at the studio to record 'Best Song Ever'!!! We can't start without you!" Harry said. For a while, Niall heard arguing coming from the other end. All of a sudden, the arguments stopped and Liam came on the phone. "Niall? Come on, man! Get down here! We need to record Best Song Ever!!!" he said. "You'll have to do it without me." Niall replied, sad and angry.

*2 HOURS LATER*

Niall sighed, and looked out the window. The rain carried on pouring down, the rain drops similar to the tears falling from his eyes. He needed Bridgit, but after all that happened, she'd never take him back...