You've Got Some Explaining To Do

BANG! The front door of the flat slammed shut. The lads were home. Niall stayed where he was, attempting to ignore all of their chatting and laughing. He stayed there for a few minutes, before heading downstairs to say hello to the others. 

Walking to the lounge door, Niall froze. It wasn't all of the lads at all. It was Harry and a girl. Niall looked carefully at the girl to see if he knew her and then turned into a statue.

IT . WAS . BRIDGIT .

Harry's hands were holding her waist, Bridgit's arms around Harry's neck. Harry's head tilted to the left, while Bridgit's was tilted upwards. Harry's hands slowly moved into Bridgit's blonde hair and Bridgit pulled away slightly. They had a quiet conversation, but Niall couldn't understand what they were saying. Then Harry leaned over to Bridgit and gave her a kiss on the cheek. Niall then realised that Bridgit was going home. Niall stepped backwards, turned and ran back up the stairs to his room, where he quietly shut the door and jumped on his bed.

*5 MINS LATER* Niall heard Harry walk up the stairs towards his bedroom. Niall turned over onto his front and forced tears out of his eyes. "Niall? You in there?" Harry knocked on Niall's door. Niall stayed where he was. Harry tried again. "Niall?" Eventuall Harry turned the doorknob and walked in.

"Niall why didn't you answer the door" Harry asked. Niall stayed where he was. "NIALL!!!" Harry screamed. Niall turned over. "What Harry? What do you want from me now? You have already taken my girlfriend. What more could you want!?" Niall screamed back, real tears streaming down his face.

Harry stood there staring at him like he didn't have a brain. "What the hell are you talking about Niall!?" Harry asked, confused. But Niall knew he was pretending, for he saw them with his own eyes...