Soul's morning

Video at the top is what Soul would look like when Xavier drags him out of bed and the pic is how Soul's eyes look when they aren't glowing and cat like.

Xavier's Pov

As Soul walked in with the girls, to say the least that he looked really fare complected was an understatement I mean the kid looked like a vampire, and his hair was as dark as night and so long.

I still couldn't tell what he looks like, I want to know if he took after dad like me or mom but I guess that's going to be a while.

As he stopped in front of the desk he said

"So now what, are you just going to put me somewhere with someone watching me or am I going to get a room to my self"

"Well your going to be sharing a room with Xavier here" David said, and I looked at him and then Soul

"Pffft ahhahaaha, ya right" and he started laughing again until he looked him in the eye and knew he meant business

"I'm serious Soul, Xavier is the only one without a roommate"

Soul snorted and whispered "Gee I wonder why that is"
Man this kid is one smart ass, he makes me want to punch him in the face, but instead of doing that I growled, meaning I'm gonna knock my little brother out if you don't shut him up.

Soul's Pov

As I was walking, wait let me rephrase that as Xavier was walking us to his room or ours he said

"You better wake up in the morning cause if you don't you won't like it if I do" he finished and smirked at me.

Grrrrr, he makes me want to throat punch him and electrocute him at the same time,

"No Soul that's bad thoughts remember last time you followed them and you electrocuted your science teacher" female side of Soul side

"He deserved it, no one says I'm wrong when I'm obviously right, and he was wrong" nerdy side of Soul

"Whatever just shut up and let me think" I said and shut them out.

Man a guy could get a migraine just by listening to himself, but any way I didn't make a comeback and just fell asleep in Xaviers arms like a new born feeling the warmth and protection of another, but ssssshh don't tell Xavier I said that I feel safe around him, I don't feel like looking at his swollen, narcissistic ego when I wake up.

Xavier's Pov

As I was dragging Soul to our room I said to him

"You better wake up in the morning cause you won't like it if I do" and I smirked just thinking what I was gonna do, pulling him out by the feet, ice cold water, flip the bed, ooooooooow I got a lot of ideas.

A few seconds later and I haven't gotten a snarky reply from Soul so I glanced over to find him falling asleep, man this kid could sleep, so as the best brother that I am I stopped and picked him up bridal style, and lifted his hair to see that he took after mom with the looks, shit he looks exactly like her,

Hmmm I wonder who's eyes he took after, mom, beautiful dark green, or greyish blue like dad and me.

Guess I'll find out in the morning (evil laugh) and so I layed him down in the other bed and took his glasses off, and clipped his hair back with a clip, man he's gonna be mad in the morning moooooahahahhhhhhha.

After I did that I decided to go to bed as well since I am a teacher (insert cocky smirk). Man tomorrow is gonna be a fun day, one new student and a returny from jail, aren't I lucky.

Exactly 7 hours later

Xavier's Pov

I awoke an hour before 6 and decided to get ready which consisted of brushing hair and teeth, shaving, getting my shirt, pants, and shoes on and trying to wake up Soul, let's see how that goes.

"Soul wake up" I then started to shake him "Come on its time to get up"

"Noooooooo, leave me alone" and he swung at me, bad mistake

"Come on Soul get your ass up"

"Why it's only 5:38, what the hell is with getting up so early" he cried out still tired

"Soul if you don't get up right now, I'm gonna sit on you"

"Go the fuck ahead your still not going to get me off this bed" he yelled throwing his head under the pillow

"Okay you asked for it" and instead of sitting on him I grabbed his feet and yanked him out of bed and he fell with an "oooof".

The next thing I know I see glowing icy blue eyes glaring at me which cause me to shiver, shit this kid got general looking cold eyes, like he's seen a lot of shit and you should know not to mess with him.

His eyes are still glowing as he got up and said "You shouldn't have done that"

"Oh and what are you gonna do about it hmmm"

"Just watch your back" he hissed out

"Awww, looks who's not a morning person" I cooed out and he just glared at me and walked away, maybe I should refrain from messing with him in the mornings,

"Ya that's a good idea" my wolf, Darkness, agreed.

A few minutes later he walked out in the schools uniform, which I didn't know he had, and with his hair brushed slightly out of his face and it looked like his eyes stopped glowing but there still cold looking.

They make you shiver, but you just get drawn into them for some reason like you can't look away from him or he might disappear from you. It's really weird and it's even weirder that he didn't take after mom and dad, no he doesn't have my family's eyes it's like he has his own, so wicked.

Anyway I'm surprised he isn't hiding his face, so I voiced my thoughts "So your not going to cover your face with your hair"

"No, since this is a supernatural school I don't feel bothered to hide my eyes"

"Oh"

"Yah"

🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍🔍 (Xavier's thinking pause)

"Wait how did you know it was a supernatural school"

"You don't need to be a genius to figure that out, I mean you'd have to be oblivious to not know what this school is about"

"Well Einstein, cool it with the sarcasm"

"Oh I was being sarcastic, sorry didn't notice, my idiot repellent seems to be working"

Right when he finished his sentence I growled not liking the disrespect

"Awwww, is the big bad alpha mad that a 12 year old just hurt his man pride, awwww such a heart broken man" Soul cooed

I growled again and Soul said "If that's all I have to do to get you pissed off then this revenge scheme is already won, and the victor is me, let's see if you can catch up mutt" and he smirked and walked away.

Shit he does take after mom, a lot, but I'm not gonna give him the satisfaction yet. Just you wait Soul I'll get you back for that insult, just you wait.