Moving

"I still don't under stand why we're moving"I grumbled to my parents.Right now I was currently sitting in a small minivan surrounded by stuff.
"Because your father got a job in Pheonix that pays good money" my mom explained for the millionth time.
I pulled out my phone and started to text Grayson but he was probably still mad at me. Grayson was my best friend and I only told him we were leaving 2 days before he was pretty upset about it.
So I put in my headphones and listened to my favorite band "green day", for the rest of the ride.

Apparently I fell asleep because when I woke up we were stopped at a gas station.
" Dakota get up and get what you want from the station while we're stopped." My dad whispered to me.So I got up, went inside got some snacks and left.
"How much farther?"I whined.
"We're almost there." My dad replied.

When I woke up again we were in a driveway. My dad was tapping my shoulder trying to get me up. The house was a huge light blue mansion. I got out and grabbed my bag of snacks. My mom handed me a key.
"Go open the door."she said handing it to me. I raced up to the mostly glass door putting in the key and turning it. My brother Sage racing past me to get inside. The house took my breath away. It was gorgeous. The moving truck showed up later to drop off our stuff. I had to unpack most of my stuff that night because I was starting school in 2 days.