The first day

The picture above is Dakota.

Two days ago I moved here with my family and now today was my first day of school. I was not ready to start school especially high school. I miss my friends.
That morning I woke up and put on a light blue summer dress, it wasn't to dressy but just enough I also put on my black pair of converse a punk kind of look.

I went down stairs to eat breakfast but decided I wasn't hungry

I went down stairs to eat breakfast but decided I wasn't hungry. Since I was a freshman this year I could not yet drive since I only had my permit. This resulting in me walking to school. I left the house with my book bag and started toward school. I pulled out my phone and started listening to slip knot, one of my favorite bands, I started walking faster knowing that school would start soon. I decided to grow a pair and text Grayson.

Hey. IK ur probably mad text me when ur ready to talk.

After doing that I put up my phone and entered school. Since I just moved here I was not familiar with the school or people. After going to the office to get my locker combination and number and schedule. I headed to my locker. When I reached it a boy was standing of course right in front of my locker. " umm excuse me but you're in front of my locker" I said shyly.
"No sorry I think your wrong this is my locker"he replied.
"No this is my locker,locker 216"
"I've had this locker since last year"
"Well I guess it's mine now. Let me see your paper."
I looked at the paper seeing that his locker was now 217.
" your locker is locker 217"
He took the paper out of anger and saw that I a girl had proven him wrong.
" I could switch you if you'd like to"
" shure I guess we could, my names
Cameron"
And just in that moment the bell rang. I knew id always had bad luck with guys.
I quickly replied with," my names Dekota"
He walked away laughing at god knows what.I found my self roaming the halls looking for my choir class I couldn't find for the life of me. At last I found my class.
I walked in with at least 25 pairs of eyes on me. The teacher spoke up," you're very late, may I ask your name?"
"I'm Dekota"
"Well Dekota why are u so late to class"
"I'm new and I couldn't find the room"
"I'm guessing you don't know where any of your classes are do you"
"No"
"Would anyone like to guide Dakota around all day?"
A girl in the back raises her hand she looks nice.
She speaks up,"I will mr. Meyers"
"Thank you Jordan " mr. Meyers replies.
I take a seat by I'm guessing Jordan. The whole class mr. Meyers goes over breathing and posture. Soon the bell rings and I get up Jordan leads me to my next 3 classes. Finally it's lunch. I sit by Jordan and some of her friends. I see Cameron he gives me half smile and waves. I wave back. Me and Jordan hang out the rest of the day. After 7th hour I start walking home when Cameron offers me a ride.
" wanna ride"
"I nearly know you"
"So what's the big deal?"
"Fine"
I get in his sports car and tell him where to go
"So you're new huh" he asked trying to start small talk.
"Yeah"
"Where are you from?"
"New York"
"Wow that's a big change!"
"Yeah I know"
Finally we arrive at my house.
" thank you"
"Yeah no problem"

Cameron's p.o.v
She starts to walk off when I blankmindly ask," maybe we could get together some time."
She turns around dumbfounded and quietly says ," shure"
We exchange numbers and I leave.
Dakotas P.O.V
After talking to Cameron I ran inside straight to my room threw on some music and old clothes and started unpacking the rest of my stuff

A/N: hey I decided to continue my so called book. And try to make it good.

This is Cameron

This is Cameron. Yes I am aware this is actually Cameron Dallas but he's hot so. Don't forget to comment.