Back Off

Jungkook's POV

The hyungs and I were all talking and laughing with Miyeon until Soomin randomly dragged her away.

'Okay?'.

The hyungs also looked confused and some seemed a bit annoyed. After a few minutes, they came back and Soomin explained that it was a girls talk.

'Are they close?'.

We continued to talk to Miyeon and at the corner of my eye, I could see that Soomin was angry so I decided to comfort her.

"Hey, everything alright?"

"No. I want you to stay away from that Miyeon girl"

"Why?, you know that you're the only girl for me". I grabbed her hand and smiled.

"I don't care. Just stay away from that bat"

I immediately frowned. I felt that if I didn't listen to Soomin, we might end up in a fight but Miyeon is also my friend and she's kind as well.

"Bat?, isn't that..pushing it a little?"

"Are you starting a fight with me?!". She glared at me.

Since I've dated Soomin, up until now, this is the first time I've seen her like this.

'Maybe she's just jealous'.

"No, I'm sorry. Can you at least tell me why you hate her so much though?"

"Duh, can't you see?!. She's obviously flirting with you and everyone else. She's a slut, she might be blind or whatever but she's using that as an advantage for you guys to feel sorry for her"

'Miyeon wouldn't do that'

"And how are you so sure that Miyeon's not just trying to be friendly?"

"Remember how I told you that my parents are on a business trip?, yeah, well I have to stay at Miyeon's house for a week and in the morning I saw her diary. It clearly wrote that you guys are fun to mess around with"

"Is..that true?"

"Would your girlfriend lie to you?"

I looked over at Miyeon with everyone else how they were laughing.

"If whatever you're saying is true, I'll be extra careful and tell the hyungs"

"Good". She kissed me on the cheek and smiled widely.

_____________________________________________________________________

Soomin and Miyeon had left together so now it was only the hyungs and I. It was now my chance to tell them what Soomin told me.

"Guys, I have something to tell you"

"Hell yeah you do. You literally left us to talk to Soomin, almost the whole time"

"Sorry..but it was something important. It's about Miyeon"

They all started getting curious so I told them everything Soomin told me.

"Pfft, as if"

"What do you mean?"

"Miyeon isn't the type of girl to just use us like that. Soomin was probably just jealous so she made up that lie"

"But Soomin saw her diary and-"

"That's stupid, why would Soomin write if she can't see"

"What if Soomin's right though?"

"You don't trust Miyeon?, you don't trust us?". Jin hyung started looking serious.

"I do but Soomin-"

"Soomin, Soomin, Soomin. Your life is always wrapped around her finger. Haven't you ever felt as if she's the one using you?"

"She's always treated me like how a real girlfriend would"

"Look, I know what your situation is. Friends vs girlfriend. Just put that aside and think what you want to think. If you believe that Miyeon's using us then do so but also take notice on Soomin's real personality"

"I already do know her real personality"

The hyungs sighed.

"You know what, I'm sick of talking about this. I'll be going first". Suga hyung stood up and left.

"Me too"

"Me three"

"Me four"

"Us too"

They all stood up and left with a disappointed look.

Miyeon's POV

Today was Monday and I had school.

I sat up from bed and stretched.

"Ew, stop, you stink so much"

'Ugh, I forgot she was here'.

As usual, mum helped me get ready and dropped me off at school.

"Let's wait for your friends here before I leave". My mother and I stood in front of the school, waiting for Yoongi oppa to take me in before she leaves.

We stood for a couple of minutes before they arrived.

"Good morning Mrs Min, Miyeon"

"Good morning oppa". I knew what my mum was going to say next.

"Oppa?, oooooohhhhhhh, I see what's going on"

"No mum, just no, please"

"I'll leave it to ya". I could tell that mum probably winked at oppa.

"Man I love your mum, she's so funny"

"More like embarrassing". I corrected Hoseok.

"Woah, wait. Why does Yoongi get to be called oppa and we don't?"

I then remembered that they all were older than me.

"Yoongi oppa told me to call him that first but..if you want, I'll call you guys oppa too"

"YYAAAAYYY, SOMEONE PRETTY IS GOING TO CALL ME OPPA!". I laughed at Namjoon oppa.

"Let's go before we're late". I grabbed on a random arm and everyone stayed silent.

"Well?, aren't we going?"

"Uh..it's best if you hold onto my arm"

"O-oh okay"

I had no idea whose arm it was that I held before but I just ignored the fact and walked happily into school with Taehyung oppa.

Soomin's POV

I go to the school which was across oppa's. I tried to convince my parents to let me change schools but they never allowed. It's so unfair.

While I was walking, I saw Miyeon and everyone else.

'DOES THIS GIRL NEVER LEARN?!'

She then grabbed onto Jungkook oppa's arm.

'WHAT THE HELL?!, DO SOMETHING OPPA, PUSH HER OFF. ARGH, I'M GOING CRAZY'.

Taehyung oppa then grabbed her hand and walked with her instead.

'She's lucky he saved her. Just wait until I find something to do with you'.

I already knew what to do and walked into school smiling.

Author's note: Even I think my story is boring at the moment T_T sorry guys, I'll make sure something interesting happens eventually. I also apologize for my terrible writing skillz..it's full on talking and hardly any description..so sad.