Chapter 3: The Awkwardness

Kageyama, Hinata, Tanaka-senpai and Nishinoya-senpai were having troubles with their studies thus, having difficult times. At the end of the class, in the gym of volleyball club after the practice, Hinata went to Kageyama.

"Hey, Kageyama-kun can I come over to your house? I seems to have difficulties with my math exercises" Hinata asked.

"Okay, i guess I can help you with that since I borrowed Yachi-san's book and I seems to understood them pretty well" Kageyama responded.

"Coool!!" Hinata's expression was full of burning enthusiasm that his eyes sparkled. He was really looking forward to it. He wore a biggest brightest smile on his face that could made Kagayama's day special.But Kageyama, again, try to cope his feeling and return to his regular straight-faced self.

"So when is your convenient time, Kageyama-kun?" Hinata questioned.

"How about Saturday afternoon?" Kageyama replied, still having his Fake straight face to distract himself from Hinata's cuteness.

"Okayy! See you soon" Hinata waved Kageyama goodbye and walked past Kageyama still as cheerful and as lively. Kageyama found himself putting on the most gentlest smiles before Hinata's back and then smirk. The team went on their separate ways home.

------------- The Kageyama's residence -------

*ding dong* Hinata pressed on the bell.
"Coming!" It sounds like a middle age woman said across the living room.
"Look who we have here. Isn't it Hinata-kun? Come on in dont be shy" she continued.
It took Hinata seconds to realized that she was Kageyama's mother. Mrs. Kageyama was really nice and friendly and really beautiful. She had the sparkling aura surrounded herself and Hinata was still wondering why Kageyama's aura is so dark sometimes.

"Sorry for intrusion" Hinata said holding his bag's strap.

He knocked on Kageyama's room.
"Come in" Kageyama said from the other side of the door.

"Wahhhh! So this is Kageyama's room, huh" Hinata thought leaving surprised looks, open-eyed and wide-mouthed. He was amazed of how organized Kageyama room was. He slowly walked as if he was trespassing hugging his bag. It was actually was because of the intense moment, first time in Kageyama's room. He was nervous. He then slowly sat on one of the chairs in his room.

"Just stop nagging and let's get started, dumbass" Kageyama uttered

*a few hours had passed*

"Ne, Kageyama-kun how do we this one" Hinata queried. Kageyama thought for seconds and then he held up one arm across Hinata's neck and rest it on Hinata's shoulder and write the solution to Hinata's exercise. Hinata was absent-minded so Kageyama shouted "Oi! Look closely i'm not going to explain this to you again, dumbass". Hinata regained his senses but he still couldn't focus on Kageyama's explanation.

"Kageyama too close, too close, too close!!!!!" He tightened up his fist against his lap. He rumbled and was making weird facial expressions. For a second he thought "Kageyama-kun's odor smells so good, i want to smell more" while Kageyama was still doing Maths. Hinata sniff Kageyama's shirt without his knowledge. Shortly after, Kageyama felt the shiver therefore he looked down his shirt and he saw Hinata's head pressing against his chest calmly.

"Oi, hinata you dumbass. What you are doing?" Kageyama was quite mad but then his eyes widened after noticing that Hinata actually fell asleep. He didn't wake Hinata up because he seemed to was sleeping peacefully. While Hinata was sleeping he had a dream. He was confessing his true feelings to Kageyama-kun.