Chapter 19

~Trigger Warning: Sexual Orientation slurs~

Filler Chapter

Alex and I had some...complications at the party. He was not welcomed by me. Adam invited him, much to my dismay.

FLASHBACK TO PARTY

"Ty, I miss you, I'm meant to be with you and no one else." He said, trying to kiss me.

"Alex, no. I don't care. You married and had children. That was your choice. I can't help that I lost feelings. I thought you hated me. If you met me again a year before I met Adam, maybe things would have been different, but not anymore. We had a thing when we were eight, Alex. Eight. "

"A thing. Heh, yeah, Ty, we had a thing. Ty I loved you. You moved in with me. We were dating for two years!" He tried to tell me.

"Yeah, two. Adam and I have been together for twelve years. Since we were fourteen."

I walked away then. I didn't want him to ruin my daughter's birthday party. I'm glad I met Adam, and picked him over the douchebag I was dating a long time ago. I'm glad my old school gave me the opportunity to switch to Crown.

FLASHBACK TO RIVERBANK HIGH

I walked silently to my locker, finishing the long day at Hell-I mean school. I was wearing my green and white hoodie, over one of my brother's old Metallica shirts. I put my homework in my backpack, along with my laptop and headed out. But I was stopped. 

"Where do you thing you're going, faggot?" Markus, some bully teased.

"Home," I retorted. I attempted to walk around him, but he blocked him. "And don't you have football practice or something?"

"Naw, our coach is sick so we got off today. So that gives me more time to teach you a lesson. See, faggots need to be eliminated. They are wrong an-"

"So you're gonna eliminate yourself because of your little crush on Noland?" I cut in. He was furious.

"How did you know that?" He asked.

"Word gets around. That's what happens when you're quiet and your iPod gets taken away. You hear things." Right then, a girl in my class came up. She was wearing a shirt that said "Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole." With a squirrel and a moose. She had an MCR beanie, converse, and black skinny jeans. She had a bunch of wristbands.

"Markus, you need to shut your piehole. Being a bully will get you nowhere, and I mean nowhere. Especially on the internet. Yes, I help out at the school with tech stuff. I see you making fun of Tyler. That's not cool, and I'm not gonna stand for it." She said bravely. We both walked home with black eyes and blood everywhere.

"Oh hey, what's your name?" I asked her.

"Ty," She said.

"Mine too."