☆You&Me against the world☆

YEARS LATER.......... 

August 18th

Dear Diary Im still amused on how much my life has changed over the past years , I still remember the worried girl I was when I left Blaine on the airport to go back to Ohio to deal with Kurt and their break up, of course we couldnt exactly just start dating publicly after it , but in time Kurt healing up and now dating Adam he seems very happy he doesnt even care about the fact Blaine and I are living together I think he actually enjoys having the apartment that was once ours all to himself but im pretty sure that wont be for long he seems to be getting pretty serious with Adam and seems we finally mend our friendship.

Life its been so good lately I dont know how it could possibly go better I mean I graduated NYADA and am very proud Miss Carmen even invited me this week to sing for the new students as a reminder of the talent that only improves with the excellent professors that NYADA has to offer the students, actually she once offered me been a teacher but my life is on a stage on Broadway not in a classroom. Blaine is still ecstatic about he's graduation it was just last weekend and already he's been receiving a few calls to write a few songs he was highly recomended of course not only by yours truly he's friendship with Jesse has got him as well a few calls, but today its not about he's projects which im so proud of or even mines , its about our project ,him been the original songwritter on the play Im starting , its openning night and I was so nervous and excited , he was sadly not able to be at my side to perform to do another play together like when we were maria and tony from WEST SIDE STORY, but still he was a part of it.

The play was about a young woman who wondered on life without a dream till she's found by this lovely old hollywood star who seems something on her, takes her onto her wing and her struggle to I make it , the songs were exactly what it needed exquisitly written by a musical genious and I swear how my opinion is not partializeed at all by the fact im currently dating and sleeping with the songwritter I did recomend him but our Director is so strict he wouldnt have taken Blaine in if he didnt saw the incredible amount of talent he had .I gave the best performance I could , you know me I give 100 percent and more and specially I wanted to make it amazing for him, he's songs were beautiful and deserved a good review anyone on Broadway knows it all comes down to the public and critics reviews .

We walked out the teather , my hair was down and curly , my fangs over my forehead my body was been hugged by a black, knee lenght Valentino dress as my feer were on silver shinny high heels, my gorgeous talented song writter boyfriend was wearing a gray toned shirt with a darkblue suit and of course one of he's famous bowties in a blue toned with white dots . After the questions were answered to the reporters outside the teather we headed into the car that was waiting for us , stepping inside first I breathed and laughed excited "That went quite amazing ,Im been completly profesional and impartial when I say Mr Anderson that your a musical genious when it comes to songwritting " I spoke in the most serious polite way possible which made he's gorgeous breathtaking smile curve across hes lips "I thank you mylady but this wouldnt be posible if I didint have such an inspiring muse in my life " Voicing those words he's face approached mine while locking eyes with each other till we both took the last few inchs of distance and lost ourself in a sweet loving kiss that still had the same effect still made me glow , it still made me feel like my soul would rise from my body. 

I was so lost on him, my feelings and of course the kiss we were sharing that I was unaware of the direction the car was taking till it finally stopped and he pulled back taking my hand "Where are we? I thought we..."He placed hes index finger on my lip and opened the door getting out the car while offering he's hand to me "Milady our night is just starting" I took he's hand with a broad smile and got out the car "Your full of surprises Milord " We were now standing on an open field it was kind of dark I was actually worried I was gonna trip on my heel and look silly, but then I saw this small place build from scracth it was like a white tent with a very see through fabric perhaps light by some white light lamps ,I wondered how long had we driven since NY didint have this kind of open places except of course the central park , "Dinner for two beautiful" I looked surprised as so many doubts crossed my mind on how he could have pulled that off not that it should surprised me my boyfriend was resourceful and very perfeccionist when he wanted to do something he did it above and beyond any expectations a girl could have.