What is Zarry Doing?

Okay what the hell were Zayn and Harry thinking during this meet and greet? Did Harry have to bite his hat or lean all over him or touch him. Also, who suggested picking Harry up. Was it the woman on the other side of him or the other fan who is being held up? Cause whoever suggested it, must didn't know this just gave Zayn free reign to touch his butt.

What we get from this is

A: They are both kinda handsy here.

B: Zayn probably has some of Harry's saliva on his hat.

C: Zayn rocks the kissy face thingy he's doing.

Next gif below leaves me asking a lot of questions as well.

Let me tell you guys something. The main reason I ship Zarry as hard as I do is because they make me uncomfortable asf. No really. I'm not kidding. Have you ever been out in public and seen an annoying couple that won't stop touching each other or they're kissing in the booth behind/right next to you and you can hear it? Well yeah, that's basically what Zayn and Harry are to me.

There have been so many gifs of them that made me happy because they were adorable or hilarious. But for every gif that's hilarious or adorable, there is one that makes a person very uncomfortable. And I'm talking about "I have to close my eyes or turn my head because I feel like I'm invading privacy" kind of uncomfortable. Like this gif. IT WAS EXTRA PAINFUL BECAUSE I HAD TO WATCH THIS ALL THE WAY THROUGH JUST TO BE ABLE TO EXPLAIN IT.

I like how Zayn got his attention by hitting his hand with his. Basically, he wanted Harry to know he was singing to him and he wanted him to watch him sing to him. I'm not going to even talk about Zayn's facial expression(mostly because I have no words). But but based on Harry's smirk, he found it very amusing and the idea of Zayn singing to him must've been quite entertaining.

The lip bite is so upsetting though. And I'm even more upset that he looked Harry up and down the way he did. Then, as if Zayn hadn't possibly done enough already, he gently flicked Harry's nipple. BUT WHY ZAYN? Why would you do that to me?! And what's so riveting about this is that it's a two way street. It's mutual! Harry makes no effort to stop him.

In fact, this boy actually shivers from his touch. SHIVERS???!

Then much too late, Harry finally decided to react normally when he rubbed the nipple that Zayn touched- even though he was smiling the whole time. But what I think is so funny is that Zayn just went back to singing like he didn't just do that to Harry in front of thousands of people. Lol. Hilarious.

Now we move along.

You'll find that I think a lot of Zarry moments are so uncomfortable that it makes me laugh

You'll find that I think a lot of Zarry moments are so uncomfortable that it makes me laugh. Like this gif. It's sort of comical to me. Cause as you see it, you can tell Harry is definitely up to something. And his mind is so focused on what that something is, that he can't even balance right at first. Lmao.

The moment we all find out what that something is when he looks at Zayn's butt. Right away, you can see the internal battle he's having with himself.

Do I touch it, or not? Yes! Do it! But I kinda don't want to. Yes you do! Touch it! Maybe just quickly...

And so that's how we get to the little butt tap.

Let's empathize with Harry first though. This is obviously Zayn's fault. 🙄 Harry can't help himself so Zayn shouldn't turn away and entice him that way. Right? He should know better. Haha.

But anyway, I also think it's hilarious that Zayn actually waits until he's finished with what he wanted to sing to Niall before he turns around. And when he turns around his face looks like he wants to fight Harry. I was expecting Zayn to be furious in that moment. But of course...

Zayn can't even stay mad

Zayn can't even stay mad. And would you look at that? Zarry is slowly digging my grave.