Chapter 1. Sikerült.

Ruby POV.

I was in my room watching tv when I saw it. It went by my window, it was a red light.
Then it came in my  window, it took the form of a man, but it had no face. The thing was wearing a black cloak with a dark red trim.  it's skin was a dark green, it's long fingers had yellow nails that need cutting.

"What are you?" I asked it as I got off my bed. "I am a Sikerült. And you will come with me or else" the Silerült told me. "First, what is a Silerült? Second, why do indeed to come with you? Third, what do you mean 'or else' because I'm not coming with you." I told the Silerült.

"I do not have to tell you anything now, because you said that you are not coming with me. Bye!" It said smiling evilly at me, a month had appeared when it had first talked.

"What are yo ---" I didn't get to finish because the Silerült had pulled a gun out of nowhere and pushed a button on it. The room became smoke and the floor turned to smoke too, I fell and then everything went black.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Heyyyyyyy. I didn't mean to write everything in this font, but I didn't realize that I was writing it till I was almost done, an I'm to lazy to go back and write it like this. The other chapter will be written in this font. I'll try to make the next chapter longer.
Thanks for reading!

Remember to vote, comment and follow!

Eat, Sleep and Read On!