PART 2

PART 2

I got in my car, and drove home. It was around 6 so my mom would just be leaving for work. When I pulled into the drive way she was just  leaving for work. She walked over to my car and I rolled down the window.
Mom: how was your date?
Me: it was good. I reallly like him.
Mom: are you guys a thing now?
Me: haha no mom. 
Mom: haha ok well I gotta go. See ya later. *kissed my cheek*
I got outta my car, walked into my house, and up to my room. I dropped my purse on the floor, grabbed mylap top, and sat down on the bed. I logged onto twitter. I decided to search up Austin. I found him, and I looked at his latest tweet. ~ I had the best time today with a beautiful girl~ I RTd the tweet. I guess he was waiting for that because as soon as I RTd the tweet he followed me. Oh and DMd me. The DM said ~ hey Adrianna. I was hoping we could hang out again~ I decided I will just text him it will be easier.
*texting*
Me: heyy :)
Austin: is this Adrianna?
Me: haha yes
Austin: what are you up to?
Me: nothing my mom just left so I'm home alone. 
Austin: Ahhh cool.
Me: do you wanna come over?
AHH I can't believe I just said that. What was I thinking?
Austin: sure address? :)
Omg he said yes. Austin is coming over to my house. I can't believe this. I told him my address and he said he was leaving. I ran upstairs and changed out of my tennis playing clothes. I put make up on and straightend my hair. Then I heard a knock on the door. I ran downstairs to see who it was, and it wasn't Austin.
Me: Dad wh wha what are you doing here?
Dad: I came to see you and your mom.
Me: well you're not welcome here anymore. Please leave.
That's when he grabbed my arm, slapped me across the face, and pushed me to the floor. I started screaming. Hoping someone would hear me.

~Austins POV~

I was getting close to Adrianna's house. Omg Yee I can't believe she asked me over. I finally pulled into her drive way. I walked up to the door and was about knock until I heard a scream. I looked in the windows and saw Adrianna and a guy. I'm guessing it was her dad and he was beating her. I ran inside and pushed him off of her.
Dad: who are you? And what're you doing in my house?
Adrianna: ha you're house.
Me: I'm, I'm, I'm, Adrianna's boyfriend.
Adrianna looked at me surprised. And I was shocked at myself that I said it.
Dad: why would you wanna date her. *he pointed to Adrianna*
Me: because she's beautiful.
Dad: hahaha ok.
Me: well you can leave now.
Dad: I'm not leaving.
Me: fine.
I picked Adrianna up bride style (haha i dont know what it's called) and carried her to my car. He was chasing after us so I quickly put her in my car and ran over to my side and got in. I pushed the gas and flew out of there.
Adrianna: where are you *sniffle* taking me.
Me: to my house. I want to get you cleaned up. And you're not going back until I know he's gone. 
She just nodded her head and the rest of the car ride was silent.

~*~ please tell me what you think, and if I should continue. Thanks for reading<3~*~