Chapter 19 part 1

Alec's POV

I woke up slowly. The morning rays warmed my face as I turned around. I smiled as. Liam pulled me closer to his chest. I giggled softly and tugged at his arms. His grip only tightened. '...... I have to pee.' I thought. I slowly turned so I was facing Liam. I softly started to shake him. "Hmmm...?" He mumbled softly, half awake. "I have to go pee...BAD!" I told him. He slowly let me go. I pulled the covers off me and shivered as the cold hit me. I slowly got up because I knew my back would hurt. I took one step and fell. "Ngya!!!" I yelped as I hit the floor . "You ok?!" Liam asked as he woke and got up. "No......" I mumbled out as it was muffled by the floor it sounded funny. He chuckled as he helped me up. " I just need to get to the bathroom ." I told him. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bathroom. "Thanks..." I said softly into his chest as he set me down. "No problem." Liam said as he left. I relieved myself ad turned on the water. I waited for the water to warm up before I got in. I sighed in relief as the warm water soothed my muscles. I was so distracted by my sore body that I didn't notice Liam come into the bathroom. "Need help washing?" He whispered into my ear as he wrapped his arms around me. I yelped when he did that. "S-sure..." I said softly after my heart slowed down. He grabbed some soap and began to wash me. I blushed at the way he was washing my body. I gasped as I realized what he was trying to do. I smirked and turned around and looked up at Liam with a glint in my eye. "What?" He asked innocently. "I know what you are pulling at Liam ." I told him. He just smirked and began to lick my neck as the soap was washed rinsed off. I blushed and moved closer to him. He slowly moved back up to my face and captured my lips in a heated kiss. I moaned softly when he pitched one of my nipples. He smirked into the kiss and slowly moved his hands down my body. He slowly began to stroke me. I moaned as he slowly pumped me. He moved from my lips back to my neck. He was sucking and biting at my sweet spot. I moaned as he rubbed the tip. I looked over to his 'not-so-mini-mini-me' and slowly began to pump him. He groaned softly into my neck. He removed both our hands and pushed me up against the wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he slowly began to rub our hard-ons together. I moaned as he wrapped one of my legs around his waist to get a better angle. I suddenly remembered that we need to get ready or we will miss the breakfast buffet . YES PEOPLE I AM CHOOSING FOOD OVER HOT SHOWER SEX. DEAL WITH IT.!!!! I slowly pushed Liam away as I mumbled " we need to stop or we will miss the buffet." Liam chuckled and stopped. We both took a minute to make our erections go away. After I was able to convince Liam to stop having amazing hot shower love time, we washed and got ready for the day. We headed down to get food . "So... what are the plans for today?" I asked Liam. "Well... I wanted to spend the weekend with you, but we have to head back." Liam told me. "Why?" I asked as I filled my plate up with food. "I guess there have been many rogue attacks last night that random and not planned." Liam said softly so that no humans heard. I didn't respond as I ate my food. I think I know why and who made the attacks but I'm not sure so I won't say anything. I won't know for sure until I see how they attack. After we ate and got our things packed we headed home. ~.:TIME SKIP:.~
After driving back we pulled into chaos. Women and children were running to the panic room, elders that could hold there own in a fight were watching over them. The warriors were running into the forest ready for battle. "What is going on?!" Liam asked Lia as she ran by. "Rogues." Was all she could get out before we shifted and ran into battle. "Damn it." Calvin exclaimed as we neared them. "We lost their scent." He told us when we gave him a confused look. "Let me try." I said as I jumped onto a tree (A/N: Ginga Nagareboshi Gin reference) and sat down. I perked my ears and sniffed. "They are headed to the Eastern border." I told them. They raced off. I went another way. [Liam, follow.] I linked him. He responded saying ok and told Calvin. [How  you do that?] he asked he ran on the ground and I in the trees. [Practice and my breed.] I told him. We ran in silence until we reached my packs border. I howled for my warriors. Three came. "Follow." I said. [Will five wolves make a difference?] Liam asked. I didn't answer. "Wait.... The others are at the Eastern border." Liam said as we headed north. "I know, those rogues are a diversion.  The leader will attack from the north when we think we are winning." I told him. "And you know this how?" He asked. "Those rogues I tracked were just turned rogues. I scented the real rogue pack in the north." I said but before he could reply a wolf jumped at me.