2

Tess^^

Tess pov.

I wake up at 4:30. The Time I usually wake up at home. I scan the room everyone is asleep. I jump down off my bed landing the balls of my feet leaving no sound I make my bed. I slowly open the crate and take my towel shampoo conditioner and body wash. Then Nike shorts, Nike sports bra, and a t shirt. Then socks and sneakers

. I go to the shower room. It has grey tiled floor I put my stuff on the counter and take my towel to the shower. It has two small walls you can see my chest over it. And a thin white  curtain. I hand the towel on the wall then turn on the water. Ice cold water hits my body. But I don't change the temperature. Im accustomed to cold.

After my shower it's 5. I put on my clothes and go out to the track. And see Trevor. He's a worrier from my pack. He bows to me. I bow back.

I run five miles. By the time I'm done most of the other alphas have come out side. It's six twenty. I finish then go to the cafeteria. It has a buffet full of eggs sausage fruit hashbrowns and more breakfast food.

I grab a plate and go sit in a table towards the back alone. I'm ised to being alone. I don't need anyone. I have myself. I can count on myself. After eating a few bites a boy sits in front of me. I recognize him. He's under my bed. His name is Trent.

"Hey Tess do mind if I sit here?" He asks Nicely. First time anyone has shown me any kindness here.

"Not at all." I answer.

"Where were you uou this morning? You weren't in bed this morning." He says eating some food.

"I took a shower and went on a run around four thirty" I answer.

"Oh wow. Your an early bird." He laughs.

"Your alpha of Hudson pack. Correct?" I ask. Trying to have a normal conversation.

"Yeah. How'd you know?"

"I've read about your pack. Your pack house is very beautiful. Must be nice to live in California." I say.

"Yeah. Where is your pack house?"

"Washington. It's cold often. That why I'm so pale" I say making him laugh softly.

"It suits you" he smiles "my friend Asher's pack is in Washington too. You should me him." He says looking around. "Asher! Come here!" He yells to the very attractive boy that has a bed next to mine.

"Hi Trent hi Tess" he greets us sitting down.

"Teases pack is in Washington like yours." He says.

"Oh really?"

"Yes. Your redstone? Right your mother is margret Jameson and your father is Paul Jameson."

"Yes. Exactly how'd you know?" He asks a little shocked.

"I read up on your pack last summer. Your on the other side of Washington. About 5 hours away. Your pack is number two in the ranks? Quite impressive" I say finishing my food.

"Yeah. What pack are you there's three in Washington?" He asks

"Alphas out side. Time to fight!" We hear over the intercom. We get up and go outside. Everyone eager to see who's strongest. Silly alphas.

Most go the fights end in about five minuets about five people are left. The boy who got mad last night goes up.

"Who do you choose to fight?" The bald man who talked to me in the bunk room asks.

"Her" he says pointing to me. I have a name. I think but keep to myself.

"That's not fair. She's a girl." He says.