Chpt. 6

"Cmon. Don't tell me you actually believe her story." I heard my mom say. My grandpa said nothing but looked like he was thinking about something.

"It is true! Utsukushii fell down the well and a monster came up and kidnapped her!" Souta to the rescue. Haha, but I doubt they'll believe me anyway. I left them to their little 'meeting' and went to my room. I need to catch up on my Karate and Kendo before I lose my chance to get to the next level. I can't get Inuyasha out of my head though. He's a jerk though! Why is he in my head?! 

After I got out of the shower, I got dressed and went downstairs to dry my hair.

"So you sealed up the well?" I asked almost a bit dissapointed.

"Yep. You needn't to worry about any more visitors from there. I used special spirit wards just in case." Well I don't know about grandpa's spirit wards, but I know that what happened to me wasn't a dream. Wait... 

"AW MAN I LEFT MY CLOTHES BACK AT THAT PLACE!! WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR TOMORROW FOR SCHOOL?!"

"I did the laundry dear." I smiled.

"I love you mom!" I hugged my mommy tightly. No going to school with dirty clothes! I smiled to myself! I better not tell the girls about this, they wouldn't believe me. Plus, they probably would call me crazy too. I skipped to my room and plopped on my bed. Buyo jumped next to me and cuddled up to me. So cute. 

"Did you miss me Buyo?"

"Mreow." I giggled and pet him. I missed my kitty, and I missed my room. Especially my bed. No worring about demons, half-demons, jewels, or inuyasha. Wait, he's in the half-demon category. Bleh. Whatever... Wait.. Yura. That bitch. She wanted to kill me!! Well everyone in there wanted to kill me from the beginning. BITCH BITCH BITCH BITCH! I punched a pillow letting out my anger and I scared Buyo. Oops. 

"Sowwy Buyo." I sighed. Why did it have to happen to me? And what about Inuyasha? Ugh why am I worried about that jerk he'd probably just say, 'I didn't ask for your help! Go home! You'll only slow me down anyway.' THAT DAMN JERK!! 

....

STOP THINKING ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU AND JUST BE FUCKING GLAD YOU'RE HOME AND ALIVE!!

"Utsukushii! It's dinner time, sweety! Plus, your friend's on the phone" 

"Coming mommy!" I ran downstairs and took the phone.

"Hiii!!" I tried to finish my conversation, quickly since I was starving. Lady Kaede's cooking was delicious, but I missed my mommy's cooking. Once my conversation was over I ran towards the table and smelled the aroma! 

"YES! Real food!! Real food! Real food! Real food! Real food! Real food!" I heard grandpa talking but i didn't pay attention. I was so happy.

"FOOD-" then the door suddenly slid open behind me. I looked behind me and found the none other than Inu-fucking-yasha. 

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" I yelled in his face.

"IDIOT! WHO TOLD YOU, YOU COULD GO HOME!"

"I DIDN'T NEED YOUR PERMISSION! BESIDES, HOW IN THE WORLD DID YOU GET HERE?!"

"THROUGH THE WELL, OF COURSE!" I blinked and sighed. I knew grandpa's seals wouldn't work.

"Grandpa you need more work with your little spirit thingies."

"I need no work!" grandpa then turned to Inuyasha. "You lie! I made those spirit wards myself! There's no way you could've!"

"Well, I hate to break it to you old man, but.. they don't work."