prolog

Michael Clifford is getting pissed. his life is awful and he wants to die.

"hhahahahahahaha" Michael laughs to himself,s tumblign around his house as he swigs straight from a litre bottle of vodka. he wants all his hurt and pain to go away.

Suddenly Michael's phone rang, playing the new justin Bieber song because that is his ringtone. Michael laughed nad picked up the phone it was his friend Luke. 

"Sup dude" said Luke

"Hi man." SAID MICHAEL.

"Are you drunk?????" replied Luke and he sounded a bit shocked. Which was weird because Michael is drunk all the time because he drinks all his pains away because he hates his life.

"NO I AM NOT DRUNK!!!!!!" exclaimed MIichael, doing a shot of vodka from a tealight holder.

"Well that's good coz I'm taking you out on the town my lad. We are going to a club and we are going to get fucking wasted and fuck lots of hot chicks. or hot dudes i dont know what you are into bro." said Luke in an australian accent because he is australian, so he talks in an Australian accent.

MICHAEL LAUGHED. "HAHAHAHAAHAH" he snickered as he put his shoes on ready to go out on the town with his homeboy Luke Hemmos. 

"I will pick you up right now" said Luke and then he hung up. 

Michael tied his shoelace.

Michael tied his other shoelace

michael went outside. He did not lock the front door behind him because he is an edgy teen and does not care if his house gets robbed. Michael hates his life and wants to die it cannot get any worse for michael. if his house got robbed it would make no difference because he is Luke hemming's severely depressed friend and he is as sad as you can get. 

if his house got robbed it would be empty.

like him.

luke was outside in his rickshaw. 

michael crawled on his hands and knees towards the rickshaw.

"Mikey I am going to have to kinkshame you" said Luke, looking down on Michael from the rickshaw.

Michael got in the rickshaw. And then the dynamic duo were away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Luke led the rickshaw to the coolest and hippest club in town. 

They entered the club. 

And Michael's life would never be the same again.......