Memories

"What are you doing?"

"A pie" answered Pearl taking some ingredients out of the fridge.

Wonderful" said Garnet sitting in one of the chairs in the kitchen.

"Oh I almost forgot, the book you ordered arrived"

"Where is it?"

"Right there in the table"

Garnet saw the book in front of her and took it, she has been waiting for it for a month and it finally was here. But when she was about to start reading it she looked back at Pearl.

She was careful in everything she did like always.

She has always loved to cook, even though she didn't eat so much.

Since we were so young.

Oh how time flies.

But I still remember the first time we met.

We were just teenagers.

I loved boxing, and I still do. There was this community sports center where people could go and practice many sports, though I only knew about the boxing club.

I trained everyday after school, in my free time. I used to be one of the last people to leave.

I remember that I was a really good fighter. But one day one of my fights didn't go so well, I end up with a purple eye and bruised lips.

That day I was the last one to stay, or that was what I thought.

I had my eyes closed just sitting in that dark room when I heard a voice not so far.

"Who could stay here 'till so late?"

I stood up and looked around.

And there she was.

Apparently there was a place for ballet in the community center I never noticed.

She was on the floor sobbing.

"I'm really useless" I heard her say as she tried to stand up, but it was obvious that she sprained her ankle "Oh this is just perfect"

"Hey" I decided to talk

She turned around and looked at me for a while before she said something "Hello"

"Do you need help?"

"No thank you" She said trying to stand up again.

"But I think your ankle..."

"Yes I know" Now she was on her knees "It's not the first time"

"B-But..."

Surprisingly she did it "I said no thank you" she started to walk "see it's just fi- Auch!" and she fell.

I ran to her side "Are you ok?"

"Y-Yes" she pushed me away and soon after started sobbing "N-No" now she was crying.

I wasn't sure what to do and I think she felt the same way.

"H-Hey it's ok"

"No! It's not ok! Ugh I hate myself"

"Don't say that, you just made a little mistake"

"I always make those "little mistakes"! I am a little mistake!"

That's when I got upset "Ok that's it!"

"What?"

"You are not going to talk that way about yourself! You are not a mistake! No one is a mistake!"