baby❤

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!
Went the buzzer thing as everyone stud up,cheered,clapped, and yelled!
When the game is over i ran to my baby❤ and hugged him.

??:Good job baby 24-10
??:Thanxs bae. You hungry?
??:Yes..
??: aight boo.

By the way my name is beauty i am light skin with kinda long curly hair i am 5'2 bad attitude, i am spoiled😜, and a crybaby💸 when it comes to my boo💞..my boyfriends name is   Justin James but he likes being called JJ but only i call him that. HE'S A BASKETBALL PLAYER. He's like..5'8. And i have Hazle eyes! OH And i love basketball🏀.

JJ:where you wanna eat at bae?
B: mc. Donalds
JJ: No...
B: pleeeeease jj *pouting face*
JJ: babe... im tierd of eating there
B:...FINE... *silent treatmeant*
JJ: Fine bae well eat there.
B: yaaay😊

(B= beauty's pov)
Ha! I got what i wanted! I was really digging mc. D's because it was closer to our house, plus i wasnt in the mood for anything eles.

JJ's pov
The only reason why i let her get mc.d's is because she a crybaby. And plus she was giving me the silent treatmeant.... and that was DEFENETLY A BAD SIGH.

B's pov
After the bugger we went to the house in the house there are 4 bedrooms a garage and up&down stairs. Iur carpets where white. And i had all the good shoes👀. Game to strong💪💋. When i got upstairs to my room i took off my red jersey and took off my white head band and went into the bathroom. I turned on the hot water and met it run for a minute i just standed in the mirror untill the mirrors were foggy. I stepped into the shower and got out 35 minutes later.  I came in the room with just a towel and saw bae laying in the bed with just his shorts on. I put in a pare of shorts and a tank-top and layed in bed with him. Just like that i dozed off  Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....