Earth

Alex wanted nothing more than to be able to see stars, but he felt that Aurora was an obnoxious and snobby planet with unkind, and uncaring people. His village was on a large hill, his home was at the peak of it. He oversaw all that happened in the village, he saw every person who went to the village well to with their loved ones good luck. Their village had been specially made to house the diseased people every one infused with a new cure. None have ever worked. This disease was very deadly and spread easily. Alex was waiting for the return of another non successful cure test. His father. He only wished that his one would be different from all the unsuccessful, but he knew that it wouldn't be any different. Alex watched out the window waiting for the medical care truck that took back the failed tests on people. One arrived, it's sirens blaring it quickly halted by Alex's house, the medical care people carried (from the back of the truck) a purple, swollen beyond recognition, man, Alex ran to him, the medical care people immediately said "Step back son this man... He is minutes from dying we are going to stay here and wait for it, we thought you might want to see him. Don't touch him or you will get the disease." One of them said.
Alex wanted to pounce on them and take them into testing, or find their homes remove them from them in the wee hours, and take them to testing. See how they like it. He watched as his fathers bulging eyes, once a pale blue, slowly closed and he let out a final breath. Alex was now on his own. A single tear fell from Alex's ocean blue eyes, he ran his hands through his caramel hair and muttered "......what am I going to do........"