Chapter 13 October

October

"I didn't think you'd be doing this again anytime soon. Fuck, was I wrong,"

We scrambled for the blanket to cover ourselves. We'd been so caught up in the moment we hadn't even heard Eddie come in. Enough time had passed that I was beginning to heal from my wounds, although I still hurt everywhere. It was getting better though, and I just knew that Eddie would choose this time to strike again.

"Oh, October, why do that? I want to see." He reached for the blanket and I jerked it back and turned away in disgust.

"What do you want, Eddie?" Frank demanded. "Come back to ensure your passage to hell?"

"Fuckin A. You'd think you'd want to be a lot nicer to me after what just happened. Yet you continue to shit-talk. You must be retarded. You are a little retarded, aren't you?"

Frank glared at him as he pulled his pants on but didn't say anything else.

"Why would you want to keep fucking her, man? Do you enjoy watching her get punished for it?"

"Fuck off."

"Man, I can't WAIT to kill you," Eddie grinned at Frank. "Seriously, I don't blame you. But just remember that she's mine."

"I am not fucking yours," I exploded. Frank handed me his shirt and I put it on furiously. "I will NEVER be yours."

That wiped the smug grin right off his face. "Why would you say that, October?" He actually sounded hurt. "You don't mean it."

"Uh yeah, I do. I fucking hate you and I will always hate you." Frank snapped his head in my direction and raised his eyebrows.

Eddie's jaw dropped. "What the hell? Do you not realize that I have the power to destroy you? I can just go get my Dad and have this over in a second. Is that what you want?"

"Might as well. You're going to kill us anyway." This time both Frank and Eddie gasped.

"You don't know that. We might let you go tomorrow."

With as much sarcasm as I could muster, I said, "Yeah, okay! I don't care how much you threaten me, I really don't. I will never kiss your ass because I am scared of you. You will do what you will no matter what I say."

"So are you scared of me?"

I met his gaze and decided to level with him. "Shitless. You and your Dad are evil. You have no conscience, and yes that scares me."

He nodded. "Good. If you'd have said you weren't, I'd want to change your mind."

Frank slipped his jeans to me under the blanket and I started to pull them on.

"Don't even bother. You don't need those," Eddie regarded me with a twinkle in his eye.

I took a deep breath and continued to pull them on.

"So are you going to fight with me or just give in? It would be a lot better for you if you didn't fight, but either way, it's up to you."

Frank pulled me to the other side of him, farther away from Eddie. "You are not going to touch her. She is not your whore."

"She's not yours either, fucker."

"I know that. But I don't try to make her be one, either."

Eddie stepped up to the bed and pointed a finger at Frank. "That's because YOU don't have to. It's not fair. Why don't you like me, October? Why would you do him willingly and not me?"

"Are you really asking me this question? You had me kidnapped, taken away from my family, and beat and tortured me. Why would I like you?"

"Okay, but that still doesn't explain why you'd do him. Is it because he's famous?"

"Oh, fuck you" I spat.

"Is that an invitation?" He grabbed for me, but Frank got up on his knees and shoved him several steps backward.

"Cute. Real cute." He walked over to the door and poked his head out. "Dad. Get down here. He's being a dumb-fucker again,"

He didn't even see Frank coming. His head was slammed into the door twice before he even reacted. He tried to climb out the door, but Frank pulled him back in.

"Dad. Dad, help me," Eddie yelped.

"What's the matter pussy? Can't fight your own battles? Need your Daddy to rescue you? I'm going to finish what I started a long time ago," Frank hissed and punched him hard in the nose.

Eddie squealed as blood poured out. "Doesn't feel too good, does it?" Frank glowered.

"Where IS that fuck?" Eddie cried. "DAD!"

Eddie was several inches taller, but Frank definitely had him on muscle mass, even considering the weight he'd dropped. In fact, there wasn't much muscle to Eddie at all.

Frank bent his head and charged Eddie again. As they hit the ground, Eddie rolled and started fumbling around inside his shirt pocket.

I was on my feet instantly. "Frank, his gun," Frank forced Eddie into another roll; stopped on top of him and pinned him down. I ran over and reached inside his pockets, feeling for his gun. "He doesn't have one." I exclaimed excitedly.

Frank grinned. "Don't have any protection at all, now do we?" He hit Eddie again and again. "Now who's scared of who, asshole?"

Blood spewed from Eddie's nose and mouth. "You're gonna get it,"

"Not if I kill you first." Frank dropped his elbow as hard as he could on Eddie's throat. As he gasped for air, I joined in on the fun. I kicked him in the head, the ribs, then stood directly on top of him and jumped.

"Yeah, let's kill him," Frank squealed.