Interesting Sound

Derek was sitting in his room working on something to do with his family history. He was just getting up to change into his pajamas for the night when his wolf-sences caught an interesting sound.

Derek halted, turned and slowly started to step towards the window, listening in closely. He could hear shuffling around. Listening closer he found it was rustling of footsteps, running. Derek's eyes turned red as he bolted from the house, running full speed, turning into a his full black wolf form.

He slowed his run to a trot then down to an observing walk. Derek crouched down low when he saw a white wolf walking through his territory. The wolf walked around Derek as if he knew he was there but wasn't looking in his direction. Derek jumped at the wolf, they tumbled over and Derek pinned him with a low growl.

The white wolf blinked, his eyes a golden yellow, he whimpered looking away from Derek. Another low growl escaped Derek's throat, baring his teeth for the wolf to see. Derek thought it was just a normal wolf, until it slowly started to shrink, turning into a pale, mole covered boy. He had bruises and scratches all over. The gold in his eyes faded into a carmel brown.

"I-I know your an Alpha. Don't k-kill me please. I'm s-sorry. I got lost. If you let m-me go I will never come back. Just please d-don't kill me." The boy begged. Derek growled again. How could a rough omega be able to fully turn into a wolf? Derek was confused. The boy started to breath heavy, thinking Derek is still gonna kill him, tears slowly rolled down his face.

"I-I'm sorry. I didn't m-mean to." his voice was calm as he held the knot, rising in his throat, down. Derek growled one last time before backing up and turning back to human. The boy sighed in relief as he sat up, whipping the tears from his face. He started to get up when Derek spoke.

"Wha-what are you?" Derek asked looking up. The boy stopped and slowly turned around. He smiled small and sat back down.

"I am an omega, rough omega, uh, lone wolf. But I know you know that." the boy paused with a sigh.

"I am a wolf-human hybrid. When I want to, I turn into a full wolf. Your a werewolf. Right?" the boy explained. Derek nodded looking at him.

"So you were born like this?" Derek asked. The boy sighed shaking his head.

"I was taken from my family when I was five. They used me as a ginnipig for their experiments with wolves. They would take a blood sample from a wolf, mix it with some . . . werewolf blood a-and pumped me full of it. I got really sick. So they desided to leave me in my cage waiting for death, thinking their experiment failed. But one night I got really strong. I don't know what happened but I found my self in the woods. I've been scavenging sense." the boy explained a tear falling from his eye as he rubbed some unknown dots on his arm. He whipped away the tear and looked away from Derek.

"So you have no pack?" Derek asked. The boy nodded.

"I don't even know what its like to have friends" the boy sighed. Derek let out an angry sigh as he got up, knowing what he was gonna ask. Derek offered a hand to the boy.

"Would you like to know?" Derek asked. The boy looked up at him, took his hand and nodded. Derek helped him up then lead him to the old Hale house.

"Stiles" the boy said when the house came into view. Derek looked at him and raised an eyebrow.

"What?" he asked cocking his head to the side slightly. The boy breathed out.

"My name, its Stiles" the boy Stiles said. Derek smiled at him as he stepped up to the door.

"Well Stiles, I'm Derek and . . ." Derek paused as he opened the front door of the house.

"Welcome to my pack."

A/N
Ooooo! Derek has a friend. *cough* *cough* I mean Beta. *cough* *cough* What's gonna happen? Oooooo?
~Brooka