All Out Brawl

Dream

Stiles woke to a low growl. He opened his eyes thinking he'd see Derek but saw a tall, scary man with bright blue eyes and large fangs. Stiles knew it wasn't Derek, but wanted his alpha anyways.

"D-Derek?" Stiles asked out starting to cry. He grabbed his 'mini-Derek' and held it close. He couldn't see Derek anywhere. It didn't even look like he was at the house anymore.

"Stiles" a voice called.

"Stiles!" the voice called more angry. Stiles shivered as the blue eyed beast got closer.

"STILES!"

Stiles jolted awake, looking around. It was dark but he was still at the Hales'. His eyes met red ones and he couldn't tell if it was Derek.

"W-what?" Stilts asked. The eyes seemed to get down to his level and creep closer. Stiles shivered with fear. What did he do? Did he do anything? Was that Derek? Was he mad? If so then why? The eyes were right in front of Stiles now. He was terrified. There was a low growl and Stiles was pinned to the floor with teeth clenching at his neck. Stiles choked some.

"D-Derek? What . . . what is i-it?" Stiles choked on his words as blood flowed out of his mouth from the jaws clenching tighter on his throat. He started to see black spots in his vision as his air supply was shortened. Blood dripping from Stiles' throat, his wolf was coming out, pissed. His throat was healing itself around the teeth, pain is all Stiles felt. A deep growl came from the hall as a figure speed-walked over, ripping the wolf from Stiles' throat nearly taking it with.

"I told to never come back! Why can't you just listen!" Stiles heard the figure shout. Why did he sound like Derek? Wasn't the other one Derek? Stiles was confused as he slowly healed from his wound. Anger filled him as the red eyed wolf attacked the figure, Derek. He was soon full wolf enraged and leaped for the alpha wolf. They tumbled to the floor as the man figure started to wolfout.

Soon it was an all out brawl between the three. Stiles figured the black wolf was his Derek and the other was an unknown alpha. Derek and Stiles attacked the unknown alpha together. Stiles going for anywhere while Derek went for the throat. They pinned it to the floor and were just about to kill it when another unknown figure burst through the front door. Derek knocked the wolf out as he turned back and got up. Stiles sat in silence as he slowly turned back. The man chuckled, sending unwanted shivers down Stiles' spine.

"You should cover yourself nephew." The man spoke. His voice and presents seemed to anger Derek. Stiles observed from the corner. Derek growled.

"What are you two doing here?!" The man sighed looking directly into Stiles' eyes. He looked like he was going to explain before he made eye contact. But now he's somewhere else.

"Is that your mate? He smells like you." The man looked back to Derek for an answer.

"No! He's my new beta. He smells like me because he had to barrow my clothes." Derek growled his explanation. Stiles shivered scared and cold. The man was looking at him again. Stiles was terrified.

"Leave Peter!" Derek growled felling Stiles' uneasiness. The man, Peter, grunted as he lifted the, now human, wolf up and walked out no more words spoken. Stiles felt light headed, just now noticing he was hyperventilating. Derek grabbed Stiles' red hoodie and draped it over the boy's shivering shoulders. Stiles fought to keep his eyes open, looking into Derek's calming green eyes.

"Its okay Stiles, you can sleep." Derek's words relaxed Stiles. He fell asleep, limp, in Derek's arms exhausted.

A/N
Who? What? Why was Peter there? Who was the alpha dude? What? You need answers! I know. Okay, I don't know but calm down it's all good. I think? Any who keep it reading!
~Brooka