New school, new crush?

"Why do i have to go to this stupid school?" I groaned as i threw on a navy blue polo.

"Because you wanted to act up and get in trouble." My mom said as she knocked off the freshly laid snow from her boots.

"Ugh!" I groan. I tucked in my shirt and headed to the bathroom, i looked at myself in the mirror. "These are so ugly" i said doing a 360. I brushed out my black hair that goes down to the middle of my back, quickly brushed my teeth and put on eyeliner.

"Come on, you'll be late!" Yelled my mom from outside.

"Coming!" I said quickly throwing pens and pencils into my bag and rushed out the door to the car. My headphones are in as we drive to my new school, all i can think about is if i will fit in. Will i get along with people? Could i really change my attitude?

We pulled up to the school, my heart beating like a drum as i stepped out of the car. I looked ahead and saw most of the students standing outside the main doors, the stared at me like a stranger, which i was, but i really didn't enjoy it. The doors opened and i calmly walked pass everyone who were catching up with friends. I went to my locker, quickly organized my things, grabbed my math stuff and headed to my first hour. I was the first one there. I sat in the front, which was a stupid choice. All my classmates came in, couple said hi and asked me if i was new. I looked at the door and my heart stopped. There he was, a guy who was 5'8 at least with grass green eyes and dark chocolate hair. He looked at me and he melted the way i melted. I turned a bright red and quickly looked down. I watched him as he sat in the back. Who was he? I felt a connection, why?