THROWN

THIS STORY MAY CONTAIN VIOLENCE, CURSING & FREAKY SCENES.

WARNING: IF UNDER AGE DONT READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-

-

-

-

 -BOOM- -BOOM- -BOOM-

       I quickly woke up and opened the door to my room.

       "Trinity what did I tell you about locking doors in my house? Trinity I'm talking to you!"

                    And that's how I got woken up every morning, I ignored the sound of her voice and got dressed , I threw on an crop top with pink studded shorts. I picked up my white diamond sandals. And ran to the bathroom. I pulled out the crest toothpaste an brushed my teeth I was almost late so I threw my hair in a big bun almost in the same shape as a croissant. I grabbed my purse and sprayed on the fragrance "Forever Red " I through that in my purse just in case.

          Liah had been outside waiting for almost fifteen minutes. I picked up 30 dollars and hid it  in my secret pocket in my purse. I looked at my phone and it said 3 MISS CALLS. I payed no attention to who it was from I just threw that in my purse too. I creeked down the stairs trying so hard to make no sound. As soon as I thought I was almost out the house my moms boyfriend came near the door. "where do you think your going " I tried to escape and run but he grabbed my shirt and threw my head to the wall. I couldn't see a thing. Ive always been treated like this since my dad and my mom split up.

      My mom normally did nothing but sat and watched I could tell by the way she always looked when he abused me she wanted to help but she knew there was no way she could he was muscular an she was not.

   so my life always felt THROWN.