Part two

-5 MINS LATER-

* TRINITY'S P.O.V*

I can finally see I stood up and I rubed my head and I felt a huge knot I ran out to Liahs car looking like someone beat my ass I hopped in the front seat and she started cursing me out until she realized the big lump on my head. she handed me some makeup to cover it up a little then she started hitting me with the questions.

"why are you late? "

"what happened? "

"someone knocked you out? if you were here earlier it wouldn't had happened.

I just rolled my eyes at her and ignored her she didn't know what happened at my house so lets leave it at that. We pulled up to the beach ... why did she bring me to the beach ? she knows I hate the beach.

-Trinity & Liahs convo"

me : why are we here ? you clearly don't know me any more.

liah : chill learn to have some fun and you might just meet someone special.

me : excuse me? I am fun

I really didn't want to be here as we walk up to a group of people I waved to everyone some said hi and some swerved me but it doesn't matter there nobodies any way. A tall curly haired boy came over to the group

" who tf is she ? "

As he points to me I ran back to the car,hearing everyone laugh when he said that made a couple tears fall out of my eyes I was REALLY sensitive... so any little thing could hurt my feelings. it wasn't even that funny so I don't get why they all laughed at least they didn't say anything about my knot on my head I think I covered it up a little good I was always good at makeup but I never really wore any.

* LIAHS P.O.V *

Chresanto you stupid bitch why say some shit like that !? what was so funny? I don't get it... I ran to the car and got In the passengers seat next to Trin. I could see her eyes getting heavy then a little tear dropped out of her eyes I could feel her pain none of it was funny AT ALL. she was upset right now. I don't know why I brung her here so now its my fault if I knew they were gonna act so rude I wouldn't have brung her. I could tell she was really hurt inside and embarrassed I fixed her bun and then I spoke.

ME : if I was you i wouldn't have ran off like that your just making them feel better inside. I'm sorry I brung you here if you wanna go somewhere else we can go if you want.

TRIN : What's the point of leaving that would make me seem like a bigger punk.

ME : well i guess we're staying and here comes Chresanto so I'm gonna leave y'all alone he should be coming over here to apologize.

* CHRESANTOS P.O.V*

I started walking over to the car as I got closer I could see tears starting to fall I didn't know she was that sensitive i kinda feel bad for what I said I opened the car door and sat down.

* TRINITYS P.O.V*

I could see this Chres boy or whatever his name was come closer to the car as he opened the door and sat down I opened the door and did the same thing except I got up and left. I walked slowly looking around for a beach chair when I found one I laid down on it and looked at he view then some one took my sunlight I looked over at the chair beside me and it was him. why wouldn't he leave me alone obviously I don't wanna see or hear him. I looked the other way starring at the waves on the other side. I could feel him starring at me so I took my hand and put it on the side of my face to block him out of my sight. Did he really think I wanted to see him? are you kidding me? He soon got up and sat in the other chair to my right and of course I did the same thing as I did before I took my right hand and blocked him out of my sight as I did that he then spoke.

-CONVO-

CHRES : Cant ignore me whether you like it or not I'm still going to be here.

ME : Well that's nice i didn't ask.

CHRES : Damn your mean .... I just came to say I'm sorry I shouldn't had asked who you were like that

ME : I should be mean look who I'm talking to... and you said sorry after someone told you to and you said sorry so bye sorry never changes anything.

CHRES : Look i actually did feel bad after u ran off. And bye ? I'm not leaving ill be staying right here.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT AND FOLLOW :)