Cobrie Andrea and then otherother stuff AGAIN!!

So when I went to school I saw Andrea waiting in the line to buy school dance tickets, and I was thinking of getting one.  Then she eyed me, but not and evil kind, just, a blanch stare, as if she were thinking about something that had to do with me. "Kyle", Cobrie nudged me," Kyle snap out of it!" "Oh sorry bro, just spaces out for a bit " , I replied, still thinking about Andrea. "Bro, I know that stuff has been happening, and if yo wanna talk about it, that's fine with me, but if you don't, that's ok too. I'm here for you Kyle." "You don't know how much that means" I say, and without a second thought, I spill everything to him.

Cobrie just stared at me, trying to get everything worked out. When it seemed like he finally did, I told him not to tell anyone. "No, no ya braah..." He answered trailing off like he was still thinking about stuff. The bell rang, signaling that lunch was over and we had to head over to our classes. The next two periods, I just thought about work and what I told Cobrie and if he thought I was crazy. Naahh, Cobrie, he's my man, he knows I don't lie. I couldn't help but doubt it.

After school, Cobrie and I met up under the big oak tree as always. I was giving him a few more details about my job when Andrea walked past us. "Bye Kyle, see you later!" And she just went on ahead and into her parents car. Right after that my brothers girlfriend came in her jeep. "Bye Cobrie!" I said, and just left him there wondering what just happened. As you can see, Andrea smiling at me is a like a snowstorm in the Sahara desert. It just doesn't happen bro.
But for some reason it did. Weird.

Today at work, I was in my office doing background research on this criminal dude for an FBI investigation that I wasn't allowed to know about, as with all the other missions I do research on. :-(
I think you can guess who came by my office, smiled a shy smile, and asked me to the school dance. Yup. You got it. The only girl I've seen at my work and at goes to my school. Andrea.
I just kind of half-nodded-half-twitched and smiled. So as you all already know, she just smiled back and handed me a ticket. Then she bounced down the hall back to wherever the hell she came from.

One thing is for sure.
I'm an idiot dingus.