Yato x Yukine

|| Domestic AU

RED FLAGS. THIS IS AN NSFW PIECE. if you couldn't tell by title, this will be yaoi. I've never written yaoi before, so it's gonna be fluff but anyways..
PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION ||

There was a sigh as someone peered into a finished load of clothes that was in the washing machine.

"Yato!" Yukine called out.

"Coming!" Yukine drummed his fingers on the washing machine, the tapping of his finger vibrating through the metal as he heard his significant other coming down the hall. He slid into view, looking at the blonde with curious eyes. "Yes?" He asked sweetly.

"Were you planning on washing something earlier today?" Yukine asked him. Yato bobbed his head side to side before a little light bulb went off in his head.

"Yeah! My-"

"Cape?" Yukine finished for him. Yato nodded.

"Exactly. Have you washed it yet?" He questioned. Yukine smiled sweetly and nodded, reaching into the washing machine and pulling out a pink garment.

"Here it is." He offered it to him. Yato hesitated in taking it but he held it in his hands, looking at the blonde questionably. "Next time you want me to wash something for you, please tell me, daddy dearest." Yato gulped as Yukine smiled sweetly. Anytime that Yukine called him that outside of the bedroom, he knew he was in trouble.

"L-Look, Y-Yukine, I-"

"Yes?" He crossed his arms. "I would love to hear what excuse you come up with." He really had done it this time.

"I-I'm sorry." Yato said, putting his two index fingers together and pulling puppy dog eyes.

"Does 'sorry' replace all these shirts and socks?" He asked, reaching into the washing machine and pulling out the rest of the laundry. Everything was tinged pink.

"Princess, come on-"

"Don't 'princess' me." Yukine huffed, opening the hatch for the drying machine and tossing the shirts in. Yukine remained silent as he put the clothes in the dryer, then turned it on. He had his back towards Yato, not wanting to vent his anger out on him. Yukine put his hands to his hips and Yato saw the opportunity to spin Yukine around and loop his arms through the blonde's, sitting him on top of the vibrating dryer.

"Y-Yato! Put me down!" The blonde tied to push him away, but Yato simply wrapped the boy's legs around his waist and pressed soft kisses into his neck.

"Princess Yuki~" He spoke softly, before blowing onto the boy's earlobe. The blonde shivered and a pink hue dusted his cheeks. Yato began to nibble on his neck, running one hand up the boy's thigh and gently started to rub his hand against the growing erection. "You still mad Princess?" The vibrations of the dryer plus the touched and seductive words didn't help at all.

"N-No..." Yukine muttered quietly. Yato smiled and pulled away.

"That's my Princess." He whispered, before planning a kiss on his lips. The kiss grew in intensity as Yato's hands continued to increasingly knead his partner's erection through the fabric- Yukine hung his arms over Yato's shoulders, moaning into his partner's mouth.

After several minutes, their lips parted for oxygen, but they remained close, sharing their own shuddered breaths.

"I hate to do this, but I have to go to work soon." Yato whispered. Yukine clutched Yato's shirt, making a soft whine.