Chapter 11- The Date Part 2

Sheamus P.O.V
7:36 pm

After visiting the candy shop with Es, we headed back to our hotel. Earlier on we had picked up some movie rentals and some pizza for tonight. We were listening to the radio but my mind was completely somewhere else.

My mind was buzzing with questions that I wanted to ask Es but I knew I would never get an answer to them.

She's hurting, that she told me and I know it has to do with her parents. Something must have happened to her before she was adopted by her adoptive mother.

But what was it? She doesn't like men, maybe she was raped or something.

"Sheamo, you okay?" Es asked me, the green in her eyes shimmered with worry.

"Yeah why?" I asked her.

"Well..I don't know. You look upset." Es frowned.

I am upset, I want to be your guy but you won't let me. But then again this may not be her fault. If she was raped then maybe she's traumatized by it. That's why she doesn't like anyone touching her.

"Yellow? earth to Sheamus, is he home?" Es laughed playfully and knocked on my head gently.

"Es, I'm driving." I chuckled and moved her hand away.

"Gee I couldn't tell you were so out of it." Es said with a big smile.

"Just thinking." I said as I turned into the parking lot.

"About what?" Es asked.

"About which movie to watch first." I lied smoothly.

"Ye huh." Es eyed me suspiciously.

"Which one do you want to watch first?" I asked her.

"I'm cool with anything, I love action movies." Es shrugged."As long as you keep off the candy strips."

"We'll see." I smirked while eyeing the candy she had in her hand.

"Yeah we'll see me kicking your butt." Es muttered as I parked in a close spot by the entry.

We got out of the car, I got the pizza as Es carried the movies and candy. She closed the door with her hip and walked to the entry. Es was ahead and I couldn't help but admire what a perfectly round bum she had that was hugged tight in her jeans.

"Madam." Es giggled when she held the door open for me.

"Ha ha very funny." I said blandly.

We walked up to our room and set the stuff down on the small table. Es pulled off her purse and set it down. I placed the pizza on the table.

Es was walking awayto her room and I asked "Where you going?"

"To change." Es answered before closing the door behind her.

I opened the pizza box and set two slices on two plates. Then I turned on the tv and put Captain America in the DVD player.

"Okay so what are we watching first?" Es asked as she came out in a white cashmere shirt that hung loosely onto her shoulders and shorts.

"Uh Captain America." I stated but I was in awe from how gorgeous she looked in white.

"Oh cool." Es smiled and set down the candy on the table before sitting down on the couch.

I sat down next to her as the movie began, we ate our pizza and watched the movie in harmony. Es only had two slices and said she was full while I was tearing up the whole box.

"You're gonna get a tummy ache." Es giggled while I was finishing my fourth slice.

"Nope. I can eat a whole large pizza all by myself." I grinned after swallowing down my food.