5. SUMMER PARADISE

Last summer my family invited Nicholas to spend the vacation with us. I was really excited because I was still in love with him at that time. But he couldn't make it. I was really sad about it but there was another person I could invite with me. 

I asked Elizabeth if she would like to join me in a place with no internet but a lot of food. By default she said yes and off we went. The trip was filled with a lot of laughing and singing to the songs on her IPhone. We also had the same music taste at that time. She was like another half of me. She was my missing sister. She knew me better than I did. The vacation was spent on looking at the stars on a clear night as we were singing to Ed Sheeran and dancing in our room to loud music. I just hope the neighbors didn't mind. We even recorded a vlog about searching the hidden parts of the shore. 

One day we swam deep into the sea so I thought we would get swallowed whole as she said: "I could never spend a whole week with someone and not get into a fight. You're special." I still remember the feeling hearing those simple words gave me. I was happy. 

I wouldn't replace it for any other thing, because it was the best summer of my life.