chapter four

rayns p.o.v

I looked down at my feet and hissed under my breath.where were they taking me?atleast we were inside now.it was freezing out there.we came to a stop and I almost tripped.we were in a room.they told me to wait here.they walked out and locked the door.i sat down against the wall,almost falling in the process,and sighed.now its just a matter if I'm a prisoner or if they'll let me go,i hope they'll let me go.

nicks p.o.v

I walked out and locked the door.shark and me walked a bit from the door and started to talk."where did you even find her?" shark asked."i think she was spying,either that or she was going somewhere by tree" I answered."well,what do we do with her?"shark questioned.i thought for a bit."we could let her on our team..."i said."are you crazy?! for all we know she could just want our supplies!"he looked at me with a look that literally said 'you are crazy'."we should let doctor jin decide,he has probably studied hybrids before."i said.he sighed,"fine".i nodded and ran off to get jin.

sharks p.o.v

I sighed.he had a point."fine".he nodded at me then ran off to get doctor jin.i sighed again and walked over to the door that she was behind.i heard scrapingcoming from inside the room.i opened the door to find her dragging her feet across the floor.she heard me enter and hissed at me.but it wasn't just a normal hiss.it was a hiss mixed with the muffled sound of a hiss that was mostly blocked out from the rainbowish smoke coming out of her mouth.i heard footsteps come from behind me."well,you never told me she was almost full goat,just more human in appearance".