o n e

edited - friday june 16th, 2017
abigail rodriguez;

"Jesus!" I banged on the wall that separated me and my brother's room. (Jesus is her brother's name)

I heard loud music coming from it and I couldn't stand it any longer.

"Jesus! Turn it down!" I opened the door and barged into his room unplugging the speaker from his laptop.

"What the hell?! Why did you unplug it?" He was furious.

"Because I can! I need to do my homework!" I screamed.

"Oh, so this is your sister?" Someone asked. I looked over to a guy I didn't even know was there.

"Yeah. She doesn't look like me right?" Jesus, my brother, said.

"Boi! Of course she ain't gonna look like you! You're ugly as fuck!" The guy that was with him, hit the back of his head.

"Hey! I am not ugly," Jesus rubbed the back of his head.

"Well, I'm gonna leave," I walked out and closed the door.

I walked into my room and closed the door behind me. I jumped on my bed and proceeded on doing my homework.

-x-

I finished doing my homework like ten minutes after I started.

I was on my phone looking through my Instagram feed. I heard a faint acoustic guitar playing in Jesus's room, it was probably him.

But then I heard singing and it was no way that it was Jesus.

"I'm gonna pick up the pieces and build a Lego house
If things go wrong we can knock it down
My three words have two meanings but there's one thing on my mind
It's all for you

And it's dark in a cold December, but I've got you to keep me warm
If you're broken I will mend ya and keep you sheltered from the storm that's raging on, now

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
I'll pick you up when you're getting down
And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now
I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind
I'll do it all for you in time
And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now, now

I'm gonna paint you by numbers and colour you in
If things go right we can frame it and put you on a wall
And it's so hard to say it but I've been here before
Now I'll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours

I'm out of touch, I'm out of love
I'll pick you up when you're getting down
And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now
I'm out of sight, I'm out of mind
I'll do it all for you in time
And out of all these things I've done, I think I love you better now." I think it was his friend. I think that his name is Shawn?

I've seen him around school but I've never really talked to him. He was good friends with Matt, though.

"Wow, was that you playing the guitar and singing?" I asked him after I walked in.

"Yeah," I watched his cheeks turn into a crimson red.

"That was pretty good. Can you show me how to play the guitar?" I asked.

"Sure," he scooted to the side for me to sit down on the bed. Jesus was taking a shower and he was sure enough taking his sweet time.

"Well I'll teach you the basics first," he said.

"Okay, so this is one of the most basic cords," he plucks the strings and then says, "now you try it," he held out his guitar for me to play it.

"Oh my, I finally succeeded the first time!"

He chuckled, "well, don't get too excited. After I show you this one, I'm sure you won't be too excited," he said.

-x-

Jesus got out of the shower like right after I got out of his room because Matt had called me.

"Hello?" I said.

"Let's go out," he said.

"Matt, it's a school night."

"Can you just let go for once," I felt like he rolled his eyes at me.

"No, I can't. You're request is gonna have to wait because school right now is my main priority." I tried making and excuses to not go, I was too fucking lazy to go out.

"Just come with me," I heard a honk outside my house, "because I'm already here."

"I'll be right there," I hung up before I let out a sigh. I was kinda excited to see him but I was tried also, so.

I changed into something casual and grabbed my Nike hoodie.

I got my phone and walked slowly down the stairs. I then walked to Matt's car and got in.

"I knew you would come," his arm goes over the back of my seat and turns to smile at me.

"Would've never missed it for the world," I lied.

"I love you," he takes his hand away from the back of my seat and he gently puts he hand underneath my chin. He kissed me passionately like all the times he had kissed me.

"I love you, too," I kissed him back. Instead of being a cute and sweet kiss, it turned into a intense make out session.

"Okay, let's stop," I put my hand against his chest and gently pushed him back, laughing lightly.

"We should."

-x-

Matt and I went to a frozen yogurt shop. I got dulce de leche and mango while Matt got strawberry, mango and dutch chocolate.

"Oh my god! I got a brain-freeze!" I put my hand against my head and waited for the pain to settle.

"Ha," Matt started laughing.

"Shut up!" I threw some napkins at him.

"What's that going to do?"

"I don't know," I shrugged.

"Well, we're leaving her soon, because we are going somewhere else," Matt winked.

"Is that some kind of hint as to might of where we're going?"

"Maybe, and maybe not," he shrugged. "Just wait," he smirked.

Oh, no. I know this wouldn't have been good.

:;

hello, guys! i have other books now and I recommend you to read them if you like this one.

please vote!!!!! and I'll love you forever 😇💗

anyways, comment and share!!!💬📱💻📬📧

make sure to follow me for more stories, and I'll see you guys whenever I post another chapter 🤑