cнαρтεr 8

hello :)

so here's the next part, I have no idea where I am taking this story. I am just writing any thing that comes to my mind ^-^

L.f.D

We knew every line

Now I can't remember

This is a tricky one because the song's not out yet but *hint hint* it's coming out next week. Hope that helps.

Here's chapter 8

========================================================

"So, Tomlinson?" Zayn smirked as he directed Liam the question and ended up with a deathly glare from both boys. "Okay, I'll ask later"

Liam raised an eyebrow, narrowing his eyes further at the other boy.

"Or never. That's fine with me too. Never talk about Tomlinson" Zayn added, nodding furiously, the smirk of his face not disappearing at all. Louis rolled his eyes before returning back to the book he was reading.

"What day is it today?" Liam asked, as he ignored the said words by Zayn.

"Wednesday? Why?" Zayn asked as he drummed lightly on the table with his fingers.

4 more days, 4 more days and Liam would be free and away from the devil. Liam would agree that Louis had nice lips and all and if he had to, Liam would kiss Louis all day long but that did not mean he hates the boy any less. NoNoNo.

"4 more day and we don't stay handcuffed anymore" Louis muttered as if he been wondering around the same thoughts as Liam and Liam couldn't help but narrowing his eyes and burn them through the other boy.

"What?" Louis asked as he turned to face Liam.

"Nothing" Liam muttered as he turned back to the TV, his mind far away from whatever movie Zayn had put on. 

Liam looked down when he felt a warm hand on his thigh, his breath hitched as he followed the hand to Louis' smirking eyes. Liam was sure he wasn't breathing. How was he supposed to when Louis' fucking hand was on his fucking thigh and was fucking moving up slowly?

"What are you doing?" Liam hissed as quietly as he could, trying to glare at Louis through the corner of his eye.

"Nothing" Louis muttered innocently, his hand pressing harder against Liam's thigh, making Liam cough out a moan.

"You okay?" Zayn asked. Liam nodded weakly as he tried to focus back on the movie.

"Li, can I talk to you?" Louis asked innocently again and Liam quickly nodded as he rushed into his and Louis' room, his hand pushing Louis' off his thigh harshly.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Liam hissed as Louis locked the door behind them and Louis had him pinned against the closed door. 

"You. Touched you once and I am going insane" Louis breathed out, his eyes already burning lustfully into Liam's and Liam let out a visible gulp.

"Louis stop" Liam pleaded, his hand fisting into Louis' shirt.

"I am trying Liam, trust me" Louis said, his eyes dark and clouded as he leaned in slowly towards Liam's lips but froze when there was knock at the door, making Louis groan desperately as he moved back.

"Are you guys alright in there?" Zayn asked, making Louis growl and glare at the door, he hated Zayn. Truly hated Zayn, right now.

========================================================

okay this update would have been much more longer if I hadn't got distracted by the Best Song Ever (it leaked!) so not my fault :/

On and the 5 more days to go teaser was hilarious. Liam's so adorable as a blond. haha.

I promise next update will be better :)

L.f.D

We knew every line

Now I can't remember

and don't forget to

VOTE

COMMENT

and

FAN/FOLLOW

:)

x