Preparation for your "studying" corner

Alright, now that you have improved your reflexes, find a room with a chair and table in a corner i.e; the kitchen, and situate your "studying" there. Before I go on with anything else, you need to set your internet browser on one or two pages, all filled with studying websites, because most likely when your parents come and even if you have switched your apps, they might bring down one of the internet pages to see what you are doing. Have a backup page just in case! So what you do once you have your corner chosen is, you find your electronic device and place the screen facing towards you and the wall. Be aware that if you are using an iPad, you need to enable Multitasking Gestures in the Settings. This allows you to switch between apps quickly with a swipe of 4 or 5 fingers on the screen. Also, there's a small area where your parents can walk through and watch you, so you need to set your device on a slightly angled position with the screen facing the wall and you. Further on, your parents will begin to get suspicious of your actions and begin to check your web history. Be sure to create an incognito tab and only use that to browse Facebook or play your game when you are not supposed to. When your parents come, delete the incognito tab right away and go back to your tab filled with learning websites.