The Mission

- Rey's view -

I drop the letter, tears start to fill up my eyes, he left me, he is gone, I will never see him again. Soon anger starts to fill me up, but something holds me back, he said he loved me, he loves me. I have to find him, he might not have left yet. I grab my coat and my lightsaber, and head out of the door and into the elevator. I then head out to the forest, what if he returned back to his ship to get something? I need to stop him, now, before he leaves me forever.

- Ben's view -

I look around the reck for my lightsaber, where is it? I need to find it quickly, before Rey finds me. It is only a matter of time before she wakes up and realizes that I am gone. It breaks my heart to have to do this to her. I love her, but I don't want to hurt her, I need to get as far away from here as possible. I finally find my lightsaber, I stand up quickly and turn towards the landing pad on the other side of the forest and start walking towards it.

- Rey's view -

I finally arrive to the site of the crash, I look around for him, but I do not see anything. I start to look around the wrecked pile of junk that once was a ship. He was here, things have been moved around, and his lightsaber is missing. I stand up quickly, I run towards the landing pad, I still have time. I arrive shortly after, I look around for Ben, but then suddenly, I see a ship take off, I know at once, that I have lost him. He is gone, I have lost him, the only person who loved me is gone. I want to scream, I want to cry, but instead I just stand there and watch the ship get smaller and smaller, until it had completely disappeared. I turn around and head back home.

When I open the door, everything feels different, I see his sheets still on my couch. I walk over to them and pick them up, I look around the room, I can still hear his laughter, I can still see him walking in the kitchen. I go to my bedroom, I can still see him sleeping there, I can still feel his arms around me, I can still hear the moment he told me he loved me. Suddenly, I cannot take it anymore, I break into tears, and cry, I cry like I have never done before, I am alone again, and he left me. I feel emptier than I did before.

- One week later, still Rey's view -

Nothing has been the same, Finn, Poe and General Leia are still not back, and I am stuck in limbo, my days are wasted away by me sitting, and thinking, once in a while I will go outside and practice, but those moments do not last very long. I have managed to finish ten books, something I have never done. I am about to start another chapter, when I hear knocking at my door. I rush over to it and open it. I am greeted by Finn.

"Finn!!" I hug him "You're back! I have missed you so much!" I say, finally, some company!

"Rey, I've missed you." He said, but he is out of breath.

"What's wrong?" I ask

"You will not believe this" He starts "We found him Rey, we find Kylo Ren." He finishes.

I feel something inside my stomach drop, they found him.

"That's great." I say, I don't know if I am ready to see him again. "where is he?" I ask.

"Hospital wing." Finn replies.

"WHY?" I ask, fear rushing through my veins.

"He was attacked shortly before we arrived, by the first order." Finn explains, "He is not allowed any visitors yet, but he will be soon. By the way, General Leia has requested that we all come down to her office tomorrow morning."

"Thanks Finn" I say.

"It's good to see you again, but I have to go." Finn says.

I wave goodbye to him as I close the door. He is back, I have to see him.

Author's Note:

Hey! This chapter took me too long to write, the next chapter will be super short, but it is very important, and very cute (I hope, I always change my mind when I write).

Anyway, I hope you guys like it! Also, be sure to listen to the song as well, probably my main inspiration for this chapter.

I love you all, and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS!!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU!

-Z