1#/You have a Cavity.

As I sat in the waiting room I felt the walls close in. I hated the dentist more than anything. More than my EX and that's a hell of a lot.

As I tapped my fingers anxiously on the arm rest of the worn down chair I sat in I looked around the room. I moved about two months ago, so this is a new setup

I heard the door make a swoosh as it opened. "Ms. Y/N? We are ready to see you now!" A quirky young lady peeked into the waiting room. I walked up to her and shook he hand as she led me to a room.
"Well, Y/N. Let's clean those pearly whites and then we'll get you checked out by Dr. F" I nodded my head and approval and she quickly cleaned my teeth. (Mark)

"I need a teeth check in room 4." A lady said in a microphone on her shirt.

"Okay sweet pea! My time is done. Dr. F will be here shortly!" She patted my shoulder and left me in the silent room.

I sat back in the chair and waited patiently for Dr. F.
Before I knew it I was greeted with a very deep voice.

"Ms. Y/N L/N! What a pleasure to meet you!" He said shaking my hand and sent me a dashing smile, that only a dentist would have.

"Hi. Dr. F." I said

"Oh please. Call me Mark." He said with a smirk. I couldn't help bit get lost I. His brown eyes. God was he hot.

"Alright Y/N. Let's take a look and see what going on."

"Open wide." He said to me. I forced back a giggle because in my mind. That was all I wanted to do for him.

"Don't bite down just yet."

"Can't use teeth?" I said, regretfully, and I looked away like nothing had been said at all.

"I prefer no teeth." He said pressing his knee against my side, almost forcefully. I closed my eyes. I admired the little amount of touch he gave me and how it made my burn with sexual fire.
I pushed back into his knee and he dropped his equipment. As he leaned down I looked at his pants. His legs were widely spread and I could see the emerging boner from his khakis.
As he grabbed his belongings and his hand 'accidentally' grazed my breast.
I stifled my moan and curled my toes instead.
As he cleaned his equipment I almost felt the urge to touch myself.
He sat back down and he let out a sigh.
He looked into my eyes.
"So how old are you?"
"27"
"Good so I can do this." Dr. F plunged into a kiss with me and instantly grabbed my right breast. I threw my hand in his hair and another around his neck.
"Fuck." I let out as he sucked on my neck.
Dr. F stopped what he was doing and got up to the door, then locked it. This was going to go much further than I had planned.
"You see Y/N. I am a rough person to tease and mess with. I will turn into an animal. So today is your dream come true." He said.
"What are you gonna do? Tie me up in dental floss?" I laughed at him.
"No. These." He said pulling out ropes from a supply closet.
I panicked for a moments as he tied my arms to the arm rests. He took off my jeans and then spread my legs and tied them to a post below the chair. As the cool breeze hit my thighs I was so ready. Dr. F un-buttoned my flannel and then ripped open my sports bra. He massaged my breasts and sucked on them till they started to hurt they were so hard. I was practically shaking in the seat. Dr. F laughed at me and he stood up.
"I wonder if I can keep you from screaming." He winked. He pulled out how length.
"I prefer no teeth." He said.
"Open wide." He put his cock in my mouth and as I sucked he pushed himself in and out.
D-dr. F. I need you in-inside-e" I couldnt finish my words and Dr. F. Pulled his throbbing cock out of my mouth and ripped my underwear in half around my body. He teased my clit as he rubbed himself against it.
"Can you handle me?"
Before I answered he went deep inside me. I arched my back and let out a whimper.

"Fu-" he covered my mouth and instantly started to pump his long dick in and out of me. Like he was trying to win a race, he sped up and threw his head back.

"God damn. You're tight." He said increasing his speed by much more.
I started to bang myself into him as a request for more.
"Needy" he smiled. I nodded quickly. He quickened his pace he slapped himself against me and I hit a rise. My g-spot was being pleasingly murdered by Dr. F and I felt my walls close in. I came all over the seat letting out a large moan into Dr. F's hand. He pulled out and came on my stomach.
He collapsed on top of me and whispered in my ear.
"By the way, you have a cavity. See you next week" he winked.