My brothers band

My name is Claire Murray and I'm 17 years young. I'm from Galway in Ireland and I'm currently in 6th year doing my leaving cert. I'no stressful.

My brother, Brendan Murray, recently auditioned to be in Louis Walsh's newest boyband. I know he has an amazing unique voice but I don't let him get too cocky. Last week we found out he was chosen to be in the band ! I was delighted for him. His band and himself are coming to stay in Galway with us for a while since our house used to be a b&b we can fit all 6 of them!

"Claire come down here and help me with the dinner your brother will be home any minute" my mam called up to me.
"Yea I'll be down in a sec I'm getting dressed" I decided I'd wear something casual and comfortable. I wore my Jack Wills hoodie with black leggings and my white superstars. I didn't want to pile my face with makeup so I put a little bit of concelor and mascara.

I ran down stairs to here a knock on the door. I ran to the door and opened excitedly. I jumped onto Brendan as soon as I saw him. Although a moment after I thought to myself... Brendan doesn't smell this nice or have blonde hair!! As soon as I realised it wasn't Brendan I was hugging I backed away and apologised! "Omg I'm so sorry I thought you were bren, I'm so sorry"
"Don't be silly it was nice being greeted like that" he said in a east of Ireland accent. I was blushing like a tomato before I ran up to Brendan and pulled him into a big hug to congratulate him. After my mam came rushing to the door and started hugging Brendan.

The boys came in and my mam showed them to their rooms. After they got settled they each introduced themselves. "I'm Cian" said the tall chap with the very blue eyes. " Dayl " said the next he had sorta black hair and a cheeky smile. "Hey I'm Ryan " he had brown short hair and he had really cool glasses. "I'm dean " he said with a thick Dublin accent. And finally was the fella I hugged instead of Brendan. I must say he was gorgeous. He had perfectly quiffed blonde hair and lovely eyes. He said his name was Josh and I smiled.
----------------------------------------------