Chapter Three (Editing finished but technical errors)

~Chapter Three~

*5 Month's later**Lilly's pov*

I continue flipping through the book I got from my bookshelf emotionless. For the past couple months, since that concert where me and Harry instantly clicked. I've gotten closer to him and the rest of the boys including Eleanor and Perrie. To be honest, I'm still in shock that they all stayed in touch with me. Hailey? I don't know if they speak to her or not, but she hasn't brought it up in any of our conversations before.

My phone buzzing beside me causes me to get snapped out of my trance and to divert my attention to it fully, shoving my book away in the process. Hangout tonight?-Harry texted me causing a smile to spread across my lips.

Harry and me, well, we've gotten to the point where we've started spending the whole weekends hanging with each other. We extended to a point in our relationship where we're incapable of keeping secrets from each other. Yet, we've some how still managed to keep mine and his pictures out of the spotlight.

"Will you have dinner with me and my family?" His voice sounded hoarse as if he was whispering to not be heard as soon as I answer his phone call five minutes after answering his text.

"Um," I trail off in confusion. Why does he want to meet his family? He's been wanting me to meet them for awhile actually but I kindly decline not wanting to get their minds confused on their mine and his relationship with each other. But I know I can't get out of it this time, I already said I'm free for tonight by saying yes to hanging out with him. "Sure."

After we get off the phone I run to my closet across my room throwing the door open and pulling the string for the light on. Me and Hailey moved into a apartment building together. Its a loft apartment so each room is pretty big compared to how our collage dorm room was but we finally earned enough money to be able to start renting a loft together. Although, I don't know if it will stay that way for much longer due to the fact that me and Hailey have drifted apart in the past few months.

"What am I going to wear?" I asked myself aloud, placing my hands firmly on my hips as I look at the rack plus organizer of clothes of mine each neatly in order of what type of clothing they are.

"Hailey!" I called out, hearing the front door close downstairs knowing that it could only be her since I always lock the door behind me when I'm home alone.

"What?" She grumbled walking up the staircase before stopping in doorway and shooting me a annoyed look and I'm quick to take in her bloodshot eyes and greasy tangled hair. What happened to her?

"Never mind." I muttered in disappointment. I thought that maybe if I asked her for help on choosing an outfit for tonight that we could catch back up with each other. I always do this. I hate when people get mad at me or annoyed. I just avoid them until their done with being mad or annoyed.

I quickly lock my door behind her as soon as she goes back downstairs. Running downstairs. "Go away!" I screamed back, still leaning on the door. Why do I have the feeling something is about to go terribly wrong?

I let out a scream as I hear clicking before something slams through the wood of the door tight beside my ear. Running to the center of my room, I stop and turn to face my door again, my mouth dropping in pure utter horror at the sight of what has just occurred that could of easily killed me or hurt me badly.