The Ohio meet up

Days go by and it's finally the day Cori flys in. Nick is already planning the time here, 1. Pick up Cori 2. Take her to his places and get breakfast 3. Go to the movies 4. Get lunch at Cori's favorite restaurant 5. At 8:00 go to a picnic movie. It was nicks plan, at the picnic movie to light up a few candles and cuddle next to each other and there is where he asks her the question. Nick is praying in his head this all works out perfectly but is worried she will say no. Nick waits at the airport an hour early just so he's not late. Cori's plane was said to arrive at 6:00 am but it is now 7:30 am and Nick is a little worried. So, Nick goes and finds out what's the hold up. "Excuse me ma'm, do you know where I could find out about late flights?" Nick asks. The lady turns around, " what flight number Hun?" The lady sniffles "127.." Nick response. "That plane.. That plane is.. It crashed Hun." The lady starts to cry. Nick runs to the nearest desk," FLIGHT NUMBER 127!!FLIGHT NUMBER 127!! Please no please no.. PLEASE TELL ME ITS JUST A LITTLE LATE PLEASE!!" Exclaims Nick. "Sir please calm down, I'm very sorry but that plane has crashed and we have no word from who's alive we will get back to you very very soon, okay?" Says the lady at the desk. "NO!! NO NOT OKAY!!" Nick runs and sits on a chair. He puts his head down and has tears running down his cheek saying to himself," how could this happen? Why me? Why Cori?" He gets a tap on his shoulder ,"Hey Nick sorry I woke up late and missed flight 127 so I had to get another ticket." Cori chuckles Nick turns around, "CORI!" He stands up and grabs her waist and kisses her slowly, still crying. "Why are you crying?" Cori asks concerned "plane 127 crashed and I thought you were in there." Nick explains. Cori, still shocked by the kiss says," wait what was that you just did?" "I'm sorry I was - Cori interrupts," Don't be sorry for something so wonderful." Nick chuckles and grabs her hand and goes to his place.