{Chapter VII}

Three days passed and Kylo was purposely avoiding me.

All orders I was given were through the storm troopers.

Kylo was hiding from me, I knew he was. He was trying to rid the feeling he so felt inside. He wanted no feelings, he thought feelings made him weak. I knew this because I was once the same way, although I was always on the light side, there were times where I wish I could push away all feelings.

Feelings in which I had for Alec a long time ago, I remember that day when he kissed the other girl. I felt my heart crumble, I felt a piece of me wither. I didn't want to live in a world where I had to physically feel my heart break.

I learned over time the best thing to do when experiencing a strong feeling is to let it happen. Let it pass through and then let go. However, I still crushed on Alec, but it wasn't anything like I felt before he met the other girl.

"Y/N, come with me," the man I learned of his name was Hux entered my bedroom and took my like a prisoner out of my room.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked trying to wriggle out of his hold.

"Stop moving and shut up," he spat in my face. I jumped back slightly and his arm tightend. I whimpered tightly, I could already feel the bruise rising on my skin. I knew where he was taking me the moment we turned right. "Kylo Ren, she's here," Hux barked. The door opened immediatly. Kylo stood there his mask over his dark eyes.

"In with me, now," Hux pushed me forward at Kylo's demand. The door was shut as Hux turned to leave.

"I don't like that general of yours at all," I growled through my tight lips. I crossed my arms and stared daggers at Kylo. I wanted an explantion and I wanted it now. I wasn't going to ask for it, he needed to give it me.

"I don't like him either, I don't like anyone," he stood up straight and removed is mask. Maybe I had to ask the question straight up.

"Why haven't you talked to me in three days? I know it doesn't seem like much, but I know you've been avoiding me, is it because of your feelings, Kylo?" I blurted out all in one angered breath.

His eyes held a fire within them, but deeper in them I saw a delicate smooth stream. Something I knew he didn't see.

"I don't have feelings," he sighed heavily. "I can't, I can't have them," he mumbled.

"Then why make me come here, why keep me alive, as a slave? I haven't done anything good for you or this base, why keep me around?" I felt my blood boiling beneath my skin. This man gave me more feelings than anyone ever has.

"I don't know, I don't understand, what's going on with me? Everytime I think about harming you or killing you, I can't," he balls his fists and marches away from me.

"It's feelings, Kylo, admit to them, dammit! Admit you feel something, don't try to ignore them, because as I said they will get worse, they will eat you alive until you notice them,"

"How do you know this?" he seethed.

"Because I let feelings happen, Kylo, I let them happen," I moved closer to him. The distance between us getting smaller.

"I-I, when I saw how Hux threw you in here I wanted to choke him then," Kylo murmured. I stayed silent hoping he'd continue. "I don't understand, I never had this feeling before,"

"Let it happen, Kylo, you have to,"

"But nothing between us could ever work, I can't love, I can't be with anyone, you're a jedi, I'm a sith,"

"Nothing has to happen between us, Kylo, you just have to let your feelings run their course,"

"But if I do, I'll end up falling for you," his fists unrolled and he gently moved in towards me.

"Do you want to fall for me?"

"No, but I don't think I have a choice, the force is too strong," he smirked. It was the hint of a real genuine smile, I didn't see the monster in him anymore, but a broken soul. A broken man who doesn't understand a lot about himself and others.

"I don't think you do," I laughed slightly.

With slow movements Kylo grabbed my hands and pulled me against his chest. I felt his heart beat. A real thump.

I knew at this moment he was as real as any other human. His heart beat just as mine did.

He tilt my head back so our lips were alligned then he leaned forward. They touched.

I swore I saw sparks emmit from the touch.