Chapter 12: A Promise

"Daddy!"

The twins came to me pulling me for a hug so I just let them.

"Twins.. "-I chuckled.

Then the little boy stood up properly and faced me.

"Hi dad! I'm Jaze."-he smiled at me.

"I'm Sofia."-the little girl said while still sitting on my lap.

"Yeah.. and.. you're calling me.. daddy.."-I said with disbelief and amazement

"Of course! Mom told us!"-both of them answered cheerfully.

I gently sat Sofia on the couch and stood up properly.

"Well, I think, me and your mom's gonna have a nice long talk tonight."-I said smirking at Julie but she just looked away.

"How about you go back to your rooms and sleep?"-I told the twins.

"But dad.. I want you to tuck us in..."-Sofia pouted.

I chuckled at the sight of my little girl giving me her best, effective, pleading puppy eyes just for me to tuck them in for the first time so I smiled and nodded.

"Sure, baby doll."-I answered
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You're the best daddy in the whole world!"- Sofia and Jaze giggled as I tucked them in.

"Good night, kiddos."-I smiled at them

"Night.."-the twins mumbled with a yawn

I turned the lights off and quietly went out of their room. I went to Julienne's room only to find her packing up her things.

"Where are you going?"-I asked

She zipped her bag and stood up facing me.

"I'm leaving the twins to you for 1 week. I already told them and they agreed."-she told me..

"No. You are not going anywhere."-I told her in such power closing the door shut.

"Bakit hindi mo maramdaman na ayoko sayo?"-taas kilay niyang tanong.

"Bakit ang manhid mo? Mahal kita Julie and I don't care how many times you push me away, I'll keep coming back to you. I know I don't deserve for your love but I'm asking for your forgiveness. I want you to stay by my side with our children. That's all I ever wanted. Ngayon, kung Hindi mo ako mapatawad, sabihin mo lang kung ano ang gusto mong gawin ko and I'll willingly do it, just for you to forgive me. I promise, you won't regret my word."-I told her with a pleading voice.

"Maybe you have to kill yourself then, I'll be happy."-she answered angrily turning her back.

I know she didn't mean to say it. She's just mad but I want her to know and see that I am a man of my words.

"I love you julienne."-I said turning my back on her, going out of the room.

I love you Julienne.

Forgive me.-i thought as tears started rolling down my eyes.
~~~~~~~~~
Ooh. Bummer.. you thought it's going to be a happy ending? Yeah. I thought so too but hey! It makes the story more interesting, right?

Vote

Comment

Follow

--joy